Following these steps is part of your responsibilities as a keyholder. If you cannot close up please contact the committee via #general on Slack.
Things marked with 🏘️ can also be turned off via the kiosk in the foyer.
In particular the "Leaving" button at the top will turn everything off and start a timer for the carpark lights to give you time to leave.
- Roller door to backyard is down, controller is to the right of the door. (No need to manually lock)
- Door to the left of bar is locked and bolted
- Outdoor power points (smaller switches) to left of roller door are turned off.
- 🏘️ Shed power comes from machine room. (No need to lock shed)
- 🏘️ Turn the courtyard lights off with the silver button below the roller door controls
- 🏘️ Press the silver button just inside the door
- 🏘️ Lights are off.
- 3D printers are turned off unless currently printing a job.
- Computers can stay on.
¶ Main Area
- 🏘️ Lasers are turned off, computers can stay on.
- 🏘️ Ladies Toilets light is off. Mens toilet light will turn off automatically.
- 🏘️ Light above the social table is switched off (white button next to phone charger on table)
- 🏘️ Lights under the pallet racking are off (Paddle switch above the power board tub)
- Band room door is locked
- 🏘️ Turn off bench power using power control button on the red control panel
- 🏘️ Turn off room light.
- Ensure roller door to car park is down and bolted. Check that the roller door stays down when pulling chain in either direction.
- Turn off welding bay - GPO above bench
- 🏘️ Turn off the carpark lights using the silver button to the left of the door.
- 🏘️ Turn off overhead lights using the block of 3 switches next to the door.
- Close the front door behind you and make sure it locked.
- The following lights can now be controlled via the kiosk: Courtyard, Pallet Rack, Design Lab, Women's Toilet, Social Area, Electronics lab
- Rehearsal room aircon switch is no longer accessable to workshop members, use the kiosk
- Electronics bench is on the kiosk
- Lights above the lasers are now turned on using the same switches as the ceiling lights
- Machine room and mill/lathe can now be turned off via the foyer kiosk
- Electronics lab robot lights, bar lights, and foyer lights are automatic based on scheduled events and don't need to be manually turned off
- 3 phase compressor no longer exists