Following these steps is part of your responsibilities as a keyholder. If you cannot close up please contact the committee via #general on Slack.
- Electronics lab robot lights, bar lights, and foyer lights are automatic based on scheduled events and don't need to be manually turned off
- Band room aircon is automated and doesn't need to be turned off manually. If it's on and no one is there it's because there's an upcoming room booking.
- 3 phase compressor no longer exists
- Roller door to backyard is down, controller is to the right of the door. (No need to manually lock)
- Door to the left of bar is locked and bolted
- Outdoor power points (smaller switches) to left of roller door to be turned off.
- Shed power comes from machine room. (No need to lock shed)
- All machines and tools in woodshop are turned off.
- Both powerpoints next to back window are off (this also turns off the shed power).
- Light switches for the tool room are to the right of the door as you walk in.
- Lights are off.
- 3D printers are turned off unless currently printing a job.
- Computers can stay on.
- Turn off Aircon if on. The button is located in the far left corner of the room above the resin printing bench.
¶ Main Area
- Lasers are turned off, computers can stay on.
- Lights above the lasers are turned off (top left switch)
- Ladies Toilets light is off. Mens toilet light will turn off automatically.
- Lights above the central table are switched off (powerpoint outside Design Lab door).
- Band room door is locked
- Make sure any soldering irons on the workbench are switched off.
- Turn off bench power using the switches on the wall behind the bench.
- Turn off room light.
- Ensure roller door to car park is down and bolted. Check that the roller door stays down when pulling chain in either direction.
- Turn off overhead lights using the block of 3 switches next to the door.
- If you haven’t already, check the machine room, as its lights cannot be seen from outside.
- Check all the lights are off (excluding the bar, foyer, and electronics lab robot). Only the First-Aid box and the Exit signs should be emitting light.
- Firmly close the front door behind you and make sure it is locked.