- Attendees: BlakeS, NickB, BenC
- Possible rearrangement of machines for combined ducting and chiller stacking
- We'd still like red dot beam combiners, which would render getting a tube that has a built in aiming beam moot
- Would we like one?
- Nick, Blake: yes; Fletcher: no
- KH7050 Kellogg/Middle
- LG500 Little Red (out-of-order)
- Requires air extraction
- Test location near rear rollerdoor?
- LC1290 Big Red
Closest local: $44/strut from https://strutspecialists.com.au/contact (thanks, Kamil!)
Phone: (08) 9445 9119
Unit 5 No.35 Guthrie Street
Osborne Park, WA 6017
Replacement universal strut (or 295mm version?):
ExtendedLength-pivot2pivot AvailablePressures PartNo. Rod/Cylinder-mm Stroke
315mm 100N-to-1100N U31510 10mm/22mm 125mm $44.00
We need another strut+clevis+M6/M8nut-and-bolt... and it's not
going to easy to compress it that 800N to get in place, but doable.
The originals were close to:
(USD$72 for 4 struts, I believe the measurements are 800N of
pressure/force, 293mm pivot-point to pivot-point maximum, 114mm of piston
movement, 19mm? diameter)
Alternatively, maybe a car strut would do the trick, might be able to get
a 400-500N 293/295mm pair of struts for a Falcodore boot or Landrover bonnet?
and a couple of the ball studs from Strut Specialists.
* Empty compressor tanks, water trap
* Hour meter
* The hour meter started from 1.6 hours, at 20171210 , 512 beam-active cutting hours per annum
||488.9 100W installed 20181222