- Attendees: NickB, FletcherB, GlennM, Jean-Michel, BlakeS
- LC1290 Big Red
- misalignment, adjustment to gantry, cracked lens, slight head drag, touching mirror caused grounding glitch affecting control buttons
- TODO: Check mirror alignment, test focus
- TODO: Cut large square to check for alignment and skew, limit switches
- TODO: Install spare 63.5mm lens (fits long Z-probe)
- update 2019-10-23: drain water trap, main compressor, secondary tank
- KH7050 Kellogg/Middle
- Damaged lens
- TODO: Order 18mm diameter lenses
- LG500 Little Red
- TODO: Order new tube
- New, improved (co-linear red targetting diode?) replacement about $500 delivered?
- Chengdu Weegiant 60W CO2 laser tube, expected 2000h lifespan, lasted 5+ years - better than any of the 100W+ tubes!