- Present: Glenn, Nick
- Next Meeting 24th July
- New cheaper lenses arrived: 2*50.8mm, 3*63.5mm nominal
- LC1290 clean&level bed
- Ordered clear silicone Tubing, spare for water hose and extra HV insulation
- HV silicone tubing
- Current tubing is not original: recent grey silicone installed from HV PSU to laser head
- Hobby store fuel tubing is too thin? Thick red tubing from Autobarn: $30?
- Confirm with Jim: spare clear tube has arrived?
- Glenn made spare case keys, A1 Locksmiths, Morley. 4 copies made: will bring them in to be placed into the safe
- One on green mini-spanner keyring
- Lasercutter safety report is resolved
- There may have been an issue with the Stop button on big red - Will check with Jim
¶ Machine inspection and tests
- LC1290 main hinge repair: done Wednesday 2017-06-07!
- 2* new gas struts still needed, photo of model numbers/293mm fully extended pivot point to pivot point, 114mm of movement, 800 Newtons
- Right side 120mm 240V 0.1A = 24W exhaust fan; slight noise
- Clean&level bed, cutting 6mm MDF@18-22mm/sec; 9mm MDF @11-15mm/sec
- 15mm gap nozzle to target after Z-datum
- Empty compressor water
- Add weather strip, light baffles?
- LG500 cutting is running the same, 11-12mm/second on 3mm MDF, despite recently cleaned mirrors and swapped lens