Next Meeting 26th June
- Ordered clear silicone Tubing - not arrived yet.
- Nick will pick up some HV silicone tubing - red.
- Glenn to look at sourcing some keys
- Nick has found some cheap lenses - will order 2 of each focal length.
It has been mentioned that an email regarding lasercutter safety - namely there are issues impacting on safety. Mitch has documented a list of issues and proposed fixes. Sub-committee will take this to main committee for further guidance and clarification.
We would like clarification specifically on legislation and documentation. Will report back after main committee meeting next week.
There may have been an issue with the Stop button on big red - Jim will investigate.
¶ Machine inspection and tests
- Both the the LC1290 and the LG500 are running overpowered: 32mA and 25mA
- Fixed: reverted to the documented LC1290 130W/26mA and LG500 60W/20mA.
- LG500 is running slow, 11-12mm/second on 3mm MDF, despite recently cleaned mirrors and swapped lens
- LC1290 main hinge could use repair