committee:meeting_template

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:meeting_template [2020/10/24 18:25]
vincent [Review Previous Meeting's Action Items] Implied actions for new committee
committee:meeting_template [2022/01/02 17:13] (current)
phoebe
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== Committee Meeting XXXX.XX.XX ======+====== Committee Meeting [[XXXX.XX.XX]] ====== 
 +Previous meeting:[[Committee Meeting PPPP.PP.PP]] 
 + 
 +Next meeting: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]]
  
 Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting. Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.
Line 5: Line 8:
 ====== Minutes ====== ====== Minutes ======
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: REMOVE NOT PRESENT - Iain, Beau, Fletcher, Vincent, Blake, Jason, JudithLisaScottSteve+  * Present: REMOVE NOT PRESENT - Iain, Beau, Fletcher, Vincent, Jason, Ben, JezJCSpondyPhoebe
   * Apologies: NAMES   * Apologies: NAMES
   * Absent: NAMES   * Absent: NAMES
Line 19: Line 22:
 ---- ----
 ==== Review Previous Meeting's Minutes ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting's Minutes ====
 +Previous meeting's minutes:
 +[[Committee Meeting PPPP.PP.PP]]
 +
   * DISCUSSION   * DISCUSSION
  
Line 25: Line 31:
 ^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | ^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |
 ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ====
- +**ACTIONS** 
-No actions were formally written. +  *
- +
-However, committee changeover comes with some things that need be done, so its useful to list them +
- +
- +
-Make sure that everyone (especially new committee members) have all the accounts/permissions/access they need to do things. +
- +
-**Things done** +
-  * Slack channels (Committee, Committee Important, Door) +
-    * Added new members, removed existing members +
-    * Now includes only the current committee +
-  * Tidyhq (Admin & Roles) +
-    * Same as Slack +
-  * DoorBot access tiers +
-    * Same as Slack +
-    * Has no effect unless covid restriction measures come into play. Good to have up to date though. +
- +
-**Pending/Unknown** +
-  * Wiki accounts +
-    * Judith, Lisa, and Beau do not have wiki accounts. +
-    * Cannot be made by users; need to be manually created. +
-  * Keys +
-    * Status unknown. +
-    * Check that everyone has one, and that leaving members have returned theirs +
-    * Cut new keys? (Beau) +
  
 ---- ----
Line 169: Line 150:
   * Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -   * Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -
   * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -   * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -
-  * PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators: Hayleye**#**) - 
  
 **Music** **Music**
Line 182: Line 162:
   * Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -   * Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -
   * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -   * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -
-  * Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator: Fletcher) - 
  
 **Other** (new and once off events) **Other** (new and once off events)
Line 222: Line 201:
 Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting! Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting!
  
-  * Next meeting: NEXT_MEETING, N weeks+  * Next meeting: NNNN.NN.NN NN:NN am/pm, N weeks 
 +Minutes: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]]
  
 ===== Action Summary ===== ===== Action Summary =====
  
   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
  • committee/meeting_template.1603535113.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/10/24 18:25
  • by vincent