committee:meeting_template

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting XXXX.XX.XX

Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

Minutes

  • Present: REMOVE NOT PRESENT - Iain, Beau, Fletcher, Vincent, Blake, Jason, Judith, Lisa, Scott, Steve
  • Apologies: NAMES
  • Absent: NAMES
  • Observing: NAMES
  • Minute taker: NAME
  • Chair: NAME
  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: See end of minutes

  • DISCUSSION
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

No actions were formally written.

However, committee changeover comes with some things that need be done, so its useful to list them

Make sure that everyone (especially new committee members) have all the accounts/permissions/access they need to do things.

Things done

  • Slack channels (Committee, Committee Important, Door)
    • Added new members, removed existing members
    • Now includes only the current committee
  • Tidyhq (Admin & Roles)
    • Same as Slack
  • DoorBot access tiers
    • Same as Slack
    • Has no effect unless covid restriction measures come into play. Good to have up to date though.

Pending/Unknown

  • Wiki accounts
    • Judith, Lisa, and Beau do not have wiki accounts.
    • Cannot be made by users; need to be manually created.
  • Keys
    • Status unknown.
    • Check that everyone has one, and that leaving members have returned theirs
    • Cut new keys? (Beau)

  • CORRESPONDENCE

  • INCIDENTS - note any that are reported and discuss if needed

  • PROPERTY

  • CHAIRPERSON

The Treasurer's Disclaimer: The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.


  • EXPENSES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Current Status

Membership as at 2020-xx-xx:

  • X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Band Memberships
  • X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships

Cancelled Non-Payment

Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):

  • MEMBER_NAME

New Memberships for approval

  • CONCESSION - NAMES
  • FULL - NAMES
  • BAND - NAMES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting.

IT Officer

  • REPORT

Event Officer

  • REPORT

Rehearsal Room Coordinators

  • REPORT

Quartermasters

  • REPORT

Membership Officers

  • REPORT

Membership Storage Officer

  • REPORT

Updates from subcommittees - discussions or requests for action.

Laser Subcommittee

  • REPORT

IT Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Promotions Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Sponsored Memberships Panel

  • REPORT

Infrastructure Subcommittee

  • REPORT

News and discussions on events.

# Denotes run by non-members

Tech

  • ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows#) -
  • Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) -
  • Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price#) -

Games

  • ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) -
  • Chess Knight (Coordinator: Stuart) -

Cosplay and Craft

  • Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -
  • Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -
  • PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators: Hayleye#) -

Music

  • DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits#) -
  • Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) -
  • Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot) -

General

  • General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) -
  • Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -
  • Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -
  • Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator: Fletcher) -

Other (new and once off events)

  • OTHER Events

Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

What/Inform/Issue

Motion (if required)

Motion Text

To take effect from xx/xx/2020 (if new bylaw allow time for example for the website/wiki/tidyHQ to be updated.)

Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Action Items (if required)

Action Items Who
do/buy/make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020
update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc
Inform

Remember to set next meeting time before closing meeting!

  • Next meeting: NEXT_MEETING, N weeks
  • LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
  • committee/meeting_template.1603535113.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/10/24 18:25
  • by vincent