committee:meeting_template

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:meeting_template [2020/01/10 20:28]
Jeanmichel [Correspondence]
committee:meeting_template [2022/01/02 17:13] (current)
phoebe
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== Committee Meeting XXXX.XX.XX ======+====== Committee Meeting [[XXXX.XX.XX]] ====== 
 +Previous meeting:[[Committee Meeting PPPP.PP.PP]] 
 + 
 +Next meeting: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]]
  
 Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting. Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.
Line 5: Line 8:
 ====== Minutes ====== ====== Minutes ======
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: NAMES+  * Present: REMOVE NOT PRESENT - Iain, Beau, Fletcher, Vincent, Jason, Ben, Jez, JC, Spondy, Phoebe
   * Apologies: NAMES   * Apologies: NAMES
   * Absent: NAMES   * Absent: NAMES
Line 19: Line 22:
 ---- ----
 ==== Review Previous Meeting's Minutes ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting's Minutes ====
 +Previous meeting's minutes:
 +[[Committee Meeting PPPP.PP.PP]]
 +
   * DISCUSSION   * DISCUSSION
  
Line 133: Line 139:
   * ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#**) -   * ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#**) -
   * Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) -   * Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) -
-  * MicroPython Hardware Hackers - Perth Django and Python Developers (Coordinators: Phil Wilkinson**#**) - 
   * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -   * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -
  
Line 142: Line 147:
  
 **Cosplay and Craft** **Cosplay and Craft**
-  * Crafternoon (Coordinator: Lauren) -+
   * Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -   * Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -
   * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -   * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -
-  * PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators: Hayleye**#**) - 
  
 **Music** **Music**
Line 151: Line 155:
   * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) -   * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) -
   * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) -   * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) -
-  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot, Justin B**#**)  -+  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot)  -
  
 **General** **General**
Line 158: Line 162:
   * Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -   * Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -
   * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -   * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -
-  * Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator: Fletcher) - 
  
 **Other** (new and once off events) **Other** (new and once off events)
Line 193: Line 196:
 ---- ----
  
-==== OTHER BUSINESS ITEM ====+
 ===== End of Meeting ===== ===== End of Meeting =====
  
 Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting! Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting!
  
-  * Next meeting: NEXT_MEETING, N weeks+  * Next meeting: NNNN.NN.NN NN:NN am/pm, N weeks 
 +Minutes: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]]
  
 ===== Action Summary ===== ===== Action Summary =====
  
   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
  • committee/meeting_template.1578659287.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)