User Tools

Site Tools


committee:meeting_template

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:meeting_template [20190516-1345]
stuartm [INCIDENT REPORTS]
committee:meeting_template [20190729-1723] (current)
blakesamuels move next meeting field to end
Line 1: Line 1:
 ====== Committee Meeting 2019.xx.xx ====== ====== Committee Meeting 2019.xx.xx ======
-====== Agenda ====== 
  
-  - Review Previous Meeting'​s Minutes +Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda ​of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before ​start of committee meeting.
-  - Review Previous Meeting'​s Action Items +
-  - Correspondence +
-  - Property Report +
-  - Chairman'​s Report +
-  - Treasurer'​s Report +
-  - Expenses For Approval +
-  - Membership Report +
-  - Officer Reports +
-  - Event/​Workshop Coordinator Reports +
-  - Subcommittee Reports +
-  - Other Business (add one-off ​agenda ​items here) +
-    - //Can add items up to 48 hours before committee meeting//+
  
 ====== Minutes ====== ====== Minutes ======
Line 28: Line 15:
   * Opened: OPEN   * Opened: OPEN
   * Closed: CLOSE   * Closed: CLOSE
-  * Next meeting: ​NEXTMEETING,​ n weeks+  * Next meeting: ​See end of minutes
  
 ==== Review Previous Meeting'​s Minutes ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting'​s Minutes ====
Line 44: Line 31:
  
 ===== Incident Reports ===== ===== Incident Reports =====
-  * Were there anyand do they need discussing.+  * INCIDENTS - note any that are reported ​and discuss if needed 
 ===== Property Report ===== ===== Property Report =====
   * PROPERTY   * PROPERTY
Line 53: Line 41:
 ===== Treasurer'​s Report ===== ===== Treasurer'​s Report =====
  
-The Treasurer'​s Disclaimer-The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.  ​+The Treasurer'​s DisclaimerThe numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.  ​
  
 ===== Expenses for Approval ===== ===== Expenses for Approval =====
Line 61: Line 49:
 ^ Seconded By | SECONDER | ^ Seconded By | SECONDER |
 ^ Status | Accepted/​Rejected | ^ Status | Accepted/​Rejected |
- 
  
 ===== Membership Report ===== ===== Membership Report =====
Line 72: Line 59:
   * X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships   * X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships
    
-=== Cancelled Non-Payment ===+==== Cancelled Non-Payment ​====
 Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due): Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):
   * MEMBER_NAME   * MEMBER_NAME
  
-^ Moved By | MOVER | 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  
-^ Status | Accepted/​Rejected | 
  
 ==== New memberships for approval ==== ==== New memberships for approval ====
Line 99: Line 83:
     * REPORT     * REPORT
   * Quartermasters   * Quartermasters
-    * REPORT 
-  * Safety Auditors 
     * REPORT     * REPORT
   * Membership Officers   * Membership Officers
     * REPORT     * REPORT
 +  * Membership Storage Officer
 +    * REPORT
 +
 +===== Subcommittee Reports =====
  
-===== Sub-Committee Reports =====+Updates from subcommittees ​discussions or requests for action.
  
-====Laser Subcommittee====+  * Laser Subcommittee
     * REPORT     * REPORT
-Committee Discussion/​Requests for actions +  * IT Subcommittee
-====IT Subcommittee====+
     * REPORT     * REPORT
-Committee Discussion/​Requests for actions +  * Promotions Subcommittee
-====Promotions Subcommittee====+
     * REPORT     * REPORT
-Committee Discussion/​Requests for actions +  * Sponsored Memberships Panel
-====Sponsored Memberships Panel====+
     * REPORT     * REPORT
-Committee Discussion/​Requests for actions +  * Infrastructure Subcommittee
-====Infrastructure Subcommittee====+
     * REPORT     * REPORT
-Committee Discussion/​Requests for actions 
  
 ===== Event/​Workshop Coordinator Reports ===== ===== Event/​Workshop Coordinator Reports =====
-Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT???+News and discussions on events.
  
-  ​* ADUG - (Coordinators ​Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#​**)  - +**#** Denotes run by non-members 
-  * algo.rhythm(generative,​ music, hack) - + 
-  * Arduino U - (Coordinators ​Hugh, Doug) - +Tech 
-  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator ​Lemming) - + 
-  * Board Games Night (Coordinator - Iain) - +  ​* ADUG - (CoordinatorsRichard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#​**) - 
-  ​Cosplay - (Coordinator - James, Lemming) - +  * Arduino U - (CoordinatorsHugh, Doug) - 
-  * DIY Synth - (Coordinator ​Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#​**) - +  * MicroPython Hardware Hackers ​Perth Django and Python Developers (Coordinators:​ Phil Wilkinson**#​**) - 
-  * Experimental Iprov Music Workshop - (Coordinator ​Brett Cowan **#** +  * Open Source Hackers ​(Coordinators:​ Stephen Price**#**) - 
-  * General Hacking Day - (Coordinator ​- none, it runs itself) - + 
-  * Leathercraft Workshops ​(Coordinator ​Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) - +Games 
-  * MicroPython Hardware Hackers - Perth Django and Python Developers ​(Coordinators -Phil Wilkinson**#**) - + 
-  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators ​Hugh, Jon)  +  * ARTIfrag ​(Coordinator: Iain) - 
-  * Noizemaschin!! ​(Coordinators Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel,​ Skot, Justin B**#​**) ​ - +  * Chess Knight ​(Coordinator: Stuart) -  
-  * Open Day (Coordinator ​- Steve Hodges) - + 
-  * Open Source Hackers ​(Coordinators - Stephen Price**#**) - +Cosplay and Craft 
-  * PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators - Hayleye**#​**) - + 
-  * Wine & Design ​ ​- ​(Coordinator ​- none, it runs itself) - +  * Cosplay ​(Coordinator: Scott) - 
-  * Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator ​Fletcher) -+  * Leathercraft Workshops (CoordinatorAndrew L aka Western Leathercraft) - 
 +  * PikPI Cosplay Workshops ​(Coordinators: Hayleye**#​**) ​- 
 + 
 +Music 
 + 
 +  * DIY Synth (Coordinator:​ Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) - 
 +  * Mostly Modular Synth (CoordinatorsHugh, Jon) - 
 +  * Noizemaschin!! (CoordinatorsStuart, Tim, Jean-Michel,​ Skot, Justin B**#​**) ​ - 
 + 
 +General 
 + 
 +  * General Hacking ​Day (Coordinator: Committee) - 
 +  * Open Day (Coordinator:​ Steve Hodges) - 
 +  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) - 
 +  * Workshop Wednesday (CoordinatorFletcher) - 
 + 
 +Other (new and once off events)
   * OTHER Events   * OTHER Events
  
-**#** Denotes run by non-members 
  
 ===== Other Business ===== ===== Other Business =====
  
-Note: "Other Business"​ must be listed in agenda ​(top of this page) 48 hours prior to meeting. ​Any details ​of an agenda item can be added here at any time.+Other business ​(items not covered by regular meeting sectionsmay be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee ​meeting. 
 + 
 +==== OTHER BUSINESS HEADER ==== 
 + 
 +OTHER BUSINESS BODY 
 + 
 +===== End of Meeting ===== 
 + 
 +Remember to set **next meeting ​time** before closing meeting!
  
-OTHER BUSINESS DISCUSSION+  * Next meeting: NEXT_MEETING,​ N weeks
  
 ===== Action Summary ===== ===== Action Summary =====
  
   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/attic/committee/meeting_template.1557985555.txt.gz · Last modified: 20190516-1345 by stuartm