User Tools

Site Tools


committee:meeting_template

COMMITTEE MEETING 2019.xx.xx

Agenda

  1. Review Previous Meeting's Minutes
  2. Review Previous Meeting's Action Items
  3. Correspondence
  4. Property Report
  5. Chairman's Report
  6. Treasurer's Report
  7. Expenses For Approval
  8. Membership Report
  9. Officer Reports
  10. Event/Workshop Coordinator Reports
  11. Subcommittee Reports
  12. Other Business (add one-off agenda items here)
    1. ITEMS
    2. Can add items up to 48 hours before committee meeting

Minutes

Members Present

  • Present: NAMES
  • Apologies: NAMES
  • Absent: NAMES
  • Observing: NAMES
  • Minute taker: NAME
  • Chair: NAME

Meeting Times

  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks

Review Previous Meeting's Minutes

  • DISCUSSION
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Review Previous Meeting's Action Items

  • ACTIONS

Correspondence

  • CORRESPONDENCE

Property Report

  • PROPERTY

Chairperson's Report

  • CHAIRPERSON

Treasurer's Report

  • TREASURER

Expenses for Approval

  • EXPENSES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Membership Report

Current Status

Membership as at 2019-xx-xx:

  • X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Band Memberships
  • X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships

Cancelled Non-Payment

Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):

  • MEMBER_NAME
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

New memberships for approval

  • CONCESSION - NAMES
  • FULL - NAMES
  • BAND - NAMES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Officer Reports

Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting.

  • IT Officer
    • REPORT
  • Event Officers
    • REPORT
  • Rehearsal Room Coordinators
    • REPORT
  • Quartermasters
    • REPORT
  • Safety Auditors
    • REPORT
  • Membership Officers
    • REPORT

Sub-Committee Reports

Laser Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

IT Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

Promotions Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

Infrastructure Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

Event/Workshop Coordinator Reports

  • ADUG - (Coordinators - Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Arduino U - (Coordinators - Hugh, Doug)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • ARTIfrag (Coordinator - Lemming)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Board Games Night (Coordinator - Iain)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Cosplay - (Coordinator - James, Lemming)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • DIY Synth - (Coordinator Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • General Hacking Day - (Coordinator - none, it runs itself)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Leathercraft Workshops - (Coordinator - Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • MicroPython Hardware Hackers - Perth Django and Python Developers (Coordinators -Phil Wilkinson#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Mostly Modular Synth - (Coordinators - Hugh, Jon)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Noizemaschin!! - (Coordinators Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot, Justin B#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Open Day - (Coordinator - )
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Open Source Hackers (Coordinators - Stephen Price#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators - Hayleye#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Wine & Design - (Coordinator - none, it runs itself)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator - Fletcher)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • VR Meetup (Coordinator - Iain)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • OTHER Events

# Denotes run by non-members

Other Business

Note: “Other Business” must be listed in agenda (top of this page) 48 hours prior to meeting. Any details of an agenda item can be added here at any time.

OTHER BUSINESS DISCUSSION

Action Summary

  • LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/meeting_template.txt · Last modified: 20190215-1112 by stuartm