User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_minutes_2010.11.30

Committee Meeting 2010.11.30

Members Present

  • Skot Mcdonald
  • Daniel Harmsworth
  • Brendan Ragan

Meeting Times

  • Opened:
  • Closed:
  • Next meeting:

Action Items

  • SM to email out core about move.
  • SM to arrange a skip.
  • DH to document shelling in from outside on the wiki.

Minutes

  1. Finalise agenda for this meeting
  2. Minutes of previous meeting
  3. Correspondence
  4. Office-holder Reports
  5. Property Reportback
  6. General Business
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_minutes_2010.11.30.txt · Last modified: 20140312-0311 (external edit)