User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_minutes_2010.11.02

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

committee:committee_minutes_2010.11.02 [20101103-0931]
prd
committee:committee_minutes_2010.11.02 [20140312-0311]
Line 1: Line 1:
-**Members Present** 
-  * Daniel Harmsworth (DH) 
-  * Simon Kirkby (SK) 
-  * Peter Dreisiger (PD) 
-  * Skot McDonald (SM) 
-  * Brendan Ragan (BR) 
  
-**Meeting Times** 
-  * Opened: 19:58 
-  * Closed: 20:35 
-  * Next meeting: 16th November, 1930 
- 
-**Action Items** 
-  * **New:** SM to do full account summaries for members. 
-  * **New:** PD will email core about cleanliness. 
-  * SM to forward insurance details to BR who will contact insurance company. 
-  * DH to chase outgoings breakdown and make an offer on a 5 year lease. 
-  * DC will email out to core about DCF. 
- 
-**Minutes** 
-  - Finalise agenda for this meeting 
-  - Minutes of previous meeting 
-    - SM and SK move that we accept the minutes of previous meeting. 
-  - Appoint New Chairman 
-    - SM moves that DH becomes Chairman. SK seconds. 
-    - No one else is missing an office. 
-  - Correspondence 
-    - Reply from the Real Estate agent (Mark Pellegrini) about the possible new venue 
-    - Recieved a request for our current insurance forms from our current landlord 
-  - Office-holder Reports 
-    - Treasurer'​s Report 
-      - $2600 in bank. Probably going to get used on Rent.  
-      - Full round of account summaries to all members. 
-  - Property Reportback 
-    - Mark Pellegrini have made a counteroffer of $27,000 per annum. 5% increase. ​ 
-      - Counter-Counter offer of $26,000 with increases at CPI and a review at 5 years. Still need to see what the outgoings are. 
-      - Or we can accept 27,000 indexed at CPI with the first 2 months free, review at 5 years. 
-      - We can't cover this with the current membership. 
-    - More backup plans. ​ 
-      - we want to be closer than 20km from the city (Wangarra, Cockburn etc. are all within range) 
-  - General Business 
-    - Cleanliness is a problem. 
-      - PD will email out about it.  
-    - Where are our CROs? 
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_minutes_2010.11.02.txt · Last modified: 20140312-0311 (external edit)