Perth Artifactory

Trace:

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_minutes_2010.10.05 [2010/10/05 20:41]
lordmortis
committee:committee_minutes_2010.10.05 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
-===Minutes===+====== Committee Meeting 2010.10.05 ====== 
 + 
 +===Minutes from meeting with other Orgs===
   - Meeting with Rebel Empire, Pyon Gaming and Art person   - Meeting with Rebel Empire, Pyon Gaming and Art person
     - Kaneda from Rebel Empire     - Kaneda from Rebel Empire
     - Adam McCaw from Pyon Gaming     - Adam McCaw from Pyon Gaming
-    - Michelle (blank) an Artist+    - Michelle Outram an Artist
     - Artifactory is looking at getting a new space, suggestion has been raised if we got a bigger place and people who wanted to use it we could more easily afford it     - Artifactory is looking at getting a new space, suggestion has been raised if we got a bigger place and people who wanted to use it we could more easily afford it
     - Artifactory Requirements are:     - Artifactory Requirements are:
Line 28: Line 30:
       - Skot doesn't think this will be a problem       - Skot doesn't think this will be a problem
     - Artifactory is primary lease everyone else is sub-lease     - Artifactory is primary lease everyone else is sub-lease
 +
 +===Committee Members===
 +  * Chairperson: Dave Cake (DC)
 +  * Deputy Chair: Daniel Harmsworth (DH)
 +  * Secretary: Brendan Ragan (BR)
 +  * Treasurer: SKoT McDonald (SM)
 +  * Deputy Treasurer: Peter Dreisiger (PD)
 +
 +===Meeting Times===
 +  * Opened: 20:58
 +  * Closed: 21:35
 +  * Next Meeting: 21st of October, 7:30PM
 +
 +===Tasks===
 +  * PD will email out about keeping 3 months ahead. 
 +  * DC will email out to core about DCF.
 +  * SM - Prospectus.
 +  * SM will email out to core about plan for new venue.
 +  * DH will email Anton at Faktotum. 
 +  * PD will contact iiNet about internet access.
 +  * DC will contact insurance about new venue.
 +
 +===Minutes===
 +  - Accepting previous minutes. DH Seconds.
 +    - Unanimous Acceptance.
 +  - Business Arising from previous minutes
 +    - DC will email out to core about DCF
 +    - PD will email out about keeping 3 months ahead. 
 +  - Correspondence?
 +    - Invoices from Sheffield (Real Estate Agent) for the months ahead
 +  - Treasurer's Report
 +    - $550 in bank, Outstanding fees $2500 for this month. Last month we paid the rent and the back-dated outgoings. 2.5 Members signed up. Projected Break even in May 2011.
 +  - Chairman's Report
 +    - Goal for next year: Get to ElectroFringe! 
 +  - General Business
 +    - Moving to new Venue
 +      - Finances wise
 +        - Need a bond together - $1500 - $2000 coming in from RE, 6 people that were willing to put in $1000 each. Need about $19 K.
 +        - Treasurer says we are ready to roll.
 +      - Email out to Core
 +        - Looking at between 330m2 and 400m2.
 +        - Looking to have RE as key tenants and a social space (which RE will use as well as others: Pyon Gaming etc).
 +        - In all seriousness, we don't have any other options.
 +      - Venue application
 +        - Can Anton sit in?
 +        - 16 King Edward.
 +        - Looking for other venues as well.
 +        - Need to have a week overlap to settle into the new venue.
 +      - Internet
 +        - Can we get something from iiNet?
 +        - Make sure we aren't on a contract.
 +      - Insurance
 +        - Will want to know lots of info about the new premises.
 +    - Rotating Chair / Secretary
 +      - DC has more commitments - is this a problem with him?
 +      - BR thinks that when the venue problem and break even is settled, we'll be able to back off on the committee meetings.
 +      - For now we will be running formal meetings.
 +      - BR is happy for other people to take minutes if they want. 
 +      - Membership book is in google documents