committee:committee_minutes_2010.07.27

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_minutes_2010.07.27 [2010/07/29 07:47]
skot created
committee:committee_minutes_2010.07.27 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
 Opening 8:08pm, 27 July Opening 8:08pm, 27 July
 +
 +[DRAFT - not accepted by Committee yet]
  
 Peter D, Dave, Daniel, SKoT, apologies from Brendan Peter D, Dave, Daniel, SKoT, apologies from Brendan
Line 31: Line 33:
 Finance Report Finance Report
  
-  * Bank: 1200, income sufficient for August+  * Bank: approx $1200, expected income should be sufficient for August (need 2325/month)
   * About $500 oustanding from members for July   * About $500 oustanding from members for July
   * (draft accounts presented for 2009/2010)   * (draft accounts presented for 2009/2010)
Line 53: Line 55:
   * DCA   * DCA
   * Dave to contact community art friend who may know spaces   * Dave to contact community art friend who may know spaces
-  * Get a prospectus together to interest arts or council or govt bodies.+  * Get a prospectus together to interest arts or council or govt bodies, give to real estate agents etc. Prospectus to include membership prospectus (gives overview of what the Artifactory is all about) as well as requirements for a venue.
   * Skills and Innovation - find incubator funding - chase up Bill Marmion.   * Skills and Innovation - find incubator funding - chase up Bill Marmion.
-  * fwd skot email to Noel about requirements to committee. -> to WIKI for collaborative drafting+  * fwd skot email to Noel about requirements to committee. -> to WIKI for collaborative drafting. DONE: [[2010_new_venue_search]]
  
   * We need a Google Doc Survey for surveying membership on what they what from  - Dave will make Google Doc survey, ask committee for all questions.   * We need a Google Doc Survey for surveying membership on what they what from  - Dave will make Google Doc survey, ask committee for all questions.
  
-This sunday: Pints and Pizza at Scotsman 3pm - come one come all.+This sunday: Pints and Pizza at Scotsman 3pm - come one come all. Peter D. to promo (DONE)
  
-Open day - next sunday +Open day - next sunday (10th)
   * SKoT to hit Facebook,  promo etc, pint and pizza again. Low key.   * SKoT to hit Facebook,  promo etc, pint and pizza again. Low key.
  
Line 72: Line 74:
   * Automate reminders via Google calendar?   * Automate reminders via Google calendar?
   * Chair to moderate the agenda   * Chair to moderate the agenda
-  * Peter D: can committee roles rotate? DC: not according to our constitution, but we have flexibility in constitution to rearrange, but it is a pain in the ass. Maybe we could have more OGMs, or open meetings? Idea to give more members experience of chairing, secretarying per meeting or per set of meetings. Easier to rotate chair than longer-term responsible roles like treasurer/secretray. Can we get temp roles like "Minute Taker" responsible to the secretary, or Meeting Convener for one-off chair, etc etc.+  * Peter D: can committee roles rotate? DC: not according to our constitution, but we have flexibility in constitution to rearrange, but it is a pain in the ass. Maybe we could have more OGMs, or open meetings? Idea to give more members experience of chairing, secretary-ing per meeting or per set of meetings. Easier to rotate chair than longer-term responsible roles like treasurer/secretary. Can we get temp roles like "Minute Taker" responsible to the secretary, or Meeting Convener for one-off chair, etc etc.
  
   * Jason in Quartermaster role is getting more toilet paper.    * Jason in Quartermaster role is getting more toilet paper. 
  • committee/committee_minutes_2010.07.27.1280360874.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)