committee:committee_meeting_2022.07.02

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2022.07.02 [2022/07/02 16:35]
phoebe
committee:committee_meeting_2022.07.02 [2022/07/02 17:41] (current)
fletcher
Line 2: Line 2:
 Previous meeting:[[Committee Meeting 2022.05.07]] Previous meeting:[[Committee Meeting 2022.05.07]]
  
-Next meeting: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]]+Next meeting: [[Committee Meeting 2022.08.06]]
  
 Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting. Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.
Line 8: Line 8:
 ====== Minutes ====== ====== Minutes ======
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: REMOVE NOT PRESENT - Beau, Fletcher, Iain, Jason, Phoebe-Jean, Vincent+  * Present: Beau, Fletcher, Iain, Jason, Phoebe-Jean, Vincent
   * Apologies: Johannes   * Apologies: Johannes
   * Absent: Ben   * Absent: Ben
   * Observing: NAMES   * Observing: NAMES
-  * Minute taker: NAME +  * Minute taker: Vincent 
-  * Chair: NAME+  * Chair: Beau
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened: 04.30 +  * Opened: 4.30 pm 
-  * Closed: CLOSE+  * Closed: 5:10 pm
   * Next meeting: See end of minutes   * Next meeting: See end of minutes
  
Line 25: Line 25:
 [[Committee Meeting 2022.05.07]] [[Committee Meeting 2022.05.07]]
  
-  * DISCUSSION+  * Title needs correcting
  
-^ Moved By | MOVER +^ Moved By | Beau 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +^ Seconded By | Joshua |  
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |+^ Status | Accepted |
 ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ====
 **ACTIONS** **ACTIONS**
Line 39: Line 39:
 ---- ----
 ===== Correspondence ===== ===== Correspondence =====
-  * CORRESPONDENCE+  * Maylands festival later in the year, will receive info at some point soon.
  
 ---- ----
  
 ===== Incident Reports ===== ===== Incident Reports =====
-  * INCIDENTS - note any that are reported and discuss if needed+  * None reported
  
 ---- ----
  
 ===== Property Report ===== ===== Property Report =====
-  * PROPERTY+  * Made an A-frame sign and put it out for the Open day 
 +    * Would be good to have a steel one, and leave it out permanently. 
 +  * New fence sign, corflute 
 +  * Sold the second mini-mill
  
 ---- ----
  
 ===== Chairperson's Report ===== ===== Chairperson's Report =====
-  * CHAIRPERSON+  * Thanks to everyone that made Supanova and the open day possible :)
  
 ---- ----
  
 ===== Treasurer's Report ===== ===== Treasurer's Report =====
- +  * No report submitted
-The Treasurer's Disclaimer: The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.  +
  
 ---- ----
 ===== Expenses for Approval ===== ===== Expenses for Approval =====
-  * EXPENSES +  * None
- +
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER | +
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | +
 ---- ----
  
Line 86: Line 83:
 Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due): Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):
   * MEMBER_NAME   * MEMBER_NAME
- 
- 
-**New Memberships for approval** 
- 
-  * CONCESSION - NAMES 
-  * FULL - NAMES 
-  * BAND - NAMES 
- 
-^ Moved By | MOVER | 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | 
  
 ---- ----
Line 104: Line 90:
  
  **IT Officer**  **IT Officer**
-    * REPORT+    * Fletcher set up an online shop!
  **Event Officer**  **Event Officer**
-    *Business as usual, apart from Board game night, which did not run+    * Person who runs Board-game night is available againso may see some soon.
  **Rehearsal Room Coordinators**  **Rehearsal Room Coordinators**
     * Business as usual     * Business as usual
  **Quartermasters**  **Quartermasters**
-    * REPORT+    * Bar restocking still happening
  **Membership Officers**  **Membership Officers**
-    * REPORT+    * Nothing to report
  **Membership Storage Officer**  **Membership Storage Officer**
-    * REPORT+    * We are still able to fulfil every request for storage.
  
 ---- ----
Line 122: Line 108:
  
 **Laser Subcommittee** **Laser Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * Ticking along
 **IT Subcommittee** **IT Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * Nothing to report
 **Promotions Subcommittee** **Promotions Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * Supanova happened (and went well), 
 **Sponsored Memberships Panel** **Sponsored Memberships Panel**
-    * REPORT+    * No requests, but can expect one or two as an indirect result of Supanova.
 **Infrastructure Subcommittee** **Infrastructure Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * Compressor needs fixing, but was on-pause while preparing Supanova.
  
 ---- ----
Line 140: Line 126:
 **Tech** **Tech**
  
-  * Arduino U - (Coordinators: HughDoug) -+  * Arduino U - (Coordinators: BlakeStewart) - Running normally. On the 22nd, there was also a KiCAD workshop.
   * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -   * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -
  
 **Games** **Games**
  
-  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) -Did not run +  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) - Need to schedule 
-  * Boardgame Night (Coordinator: Phoebe) -Did not run+  * Boardgame Night (Coordinator: Phoebe) - Can run over the next few events.
  
 **Cosplay and Craft** **Cosplay and Craft**
  
-  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -+  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) - Business as user
  
 **Music** **Music**
  
-  * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) - +  * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) - Seems to be ticking along 
-  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) - +  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) - did not run 
-  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Skot)  -+  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Skot)  - ran offsite
  
 **General** **General**
  
-  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) - +  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) - Business as usual 
-  * Open Day (Coordinator: Fletcher) - +  * Open Day (Coordinator: Fletcher) - Had extra from Supanova. People were fairly spread out during the day, which was good. Some people started working on things (e.g. CNC mill) during the event, which was good. 
-  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) - +  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) - Largely business as usual 
-  * Metal Monday (Coordinator: Ben) -+  * Metal Monday (Coordinator: Ben) - Still going strong
  
 **Other** (new and once off events) **Other** (new and once off events)
Line 175: Line 161:
 Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting. Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting.
  
-==== OTHER BUSINESS EXAMPLE - DO NOT DELETE UNTIL DAY OF MEETING ====+==== Member Conduct ====
  
-What/Inform/Issue+This item was accepted as Emergency Business under article 43.4 of the constitution.
  
-**Motion** (if required)+We have received several conduct reports regarding a member in the space.
  
-//Motion Text//+  * On multiple occasions the member has been very insistent on the way other member projects are performed. When their suggestions are not taken on board the member becomes more argumentative. - Two committee members have discussed this with the member informally. The committee has opted to issue a written conduct warning.
  
-//To take effect from xx/xx/2020 // (if new bylaw allow time for example for the website/wiki/tidyHQ to be updated.) +Note: The details of the below complaint have been provided to the committee in full.
- +
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | +
- +
-Action Items (if required) +
- +
-^ Action Items^ Who |  +
-| do/buy/make/implement the thingBy xx/xx/2020 | | +
-| update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc | | +
-| Inform | | +
- +
-----+
  
 +  * On <date> the complainant was crouched in front of the hack rack working. Each time the member walked passed the complainant to the machine room they patted them on the head. The complainant verbally and visibly told the member to stop and the member did not do so. The complainant then removed themselves from the area. This complaint was received on the day of this meeting so no action has been taken at the time of writing. Committee members indicated that there would be follow up discussion online. The complainant has not requested a particular resolution but is no longer comfortable being alone with the member.
  
 ===== End of Meeting ===== ===== End of Meeting =====
Line 203: Line 177:
 Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting! Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting!
  
-  * Next meeting: NNNN.NN.NN NN:NN am/pm, weeks +  * Next meeting: 2022.08.06 4:30 pm, weeks 
-Minutes: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]]+Minutes: [[Committee Meeting 2022.08.06]]
  
 ===== Action Summary ===== ===== Action Summary =====
  
   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
  • committee/committee_meeting_2022.07.02.1656750941.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2022/07/02 16:35
  • by phoebe