committee:committee_meeting_2022.07.02

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2022.07.02 [2022/07/02 17:14]
vincent Minutes
committee:committee_meeting_2022.07.02 [2022/07/02 17:41]
fletcher
Line 25: Line 25:
 [[Committee Meeting 2022.05.07]] [[Committee Meeting 2022.05.07]]
  
-  * DISCUSSION+  * Title needs correcting
  
-^ Moved By | MOVER +^ Moved By | Beau 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +^ Seconded By | Joshua |  
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |+^ Status | Accepted |
 ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ====
 **ACTIONS** **ACTIONS**
Line 39: Line 39:
 ---- ----
 ===== Correspondence ===== ===== Correspondence =====
-  * CORRESPONDENCE+  * Maylands festival later in the year, will receive info at some point soon.
  
 ---- ----
  
 ===== Incident Reports ===== ===== Incident Reports =====
-  * INCIDENTS - note any that are reported and discuss if needed+  * None reported
  
 ---- ----
  
 ===== Property Report ===== ===== Property Report =====
-  * Made an A-frame sign and put it out for the Open day>+  * Made an A-frame sign and put it out for the Open day
     * Would be good to have a steel one, and leave it out permanently.     * Would be good to have a steel one, and leave it out permanently.
 +  * New fence sign, corflute
   * Sold the second mini-mill   * Sold the second mini-mill
  
Line 56: Line 57:
  
 ===== Chairperson's Report ===== ===== Chairperson's Report =====
-  * CHAIRPERSON+  * Thanks to everyone that made Supanova and the open day possible :)
  
 ---- ----
  
 ===== Treasurer's Report ===== ===== Treasurer's Report =====
-  * No report currently+  * No report submitted
  
 ---- ----
Line 82: Line 83:
 Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due): Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):
   * MEMBER_NAME   * MEMBER_NAME
- 
- 
-**New Memberships for approval** 
- 
-  * CONCESSION - NAMES 
-  * FULL - NAMES 
-  * BAND - NAMES 
- 
-^ Moved By | MOVER | 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | 
  
 ---- ----
Line 106: Line 96:
     * Business as usual     * Business as usual
  **Quartermasters**  **Quartermasters**
-    * REPORT+    * Bar restocking still happening
  **Membership Officers**  **Membership Officers**
-    * REPORT+    * Nothing to report
  **Membership Storage Officer**  **Membership Storage Officer**
-    * We are still able to fulfill every request for storage.+    * We are still able to fulfil every request for storage.
  
 ---- ----
Line 122: Line 112:
     * Nothing to report     * Nothing to report
 **Promotions Subcommittee** **Promotions Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * Supanova happened (and went well), 
 **Sponsored Memberships Panel** **Sponsored Memberships Panel**
     * No requests, but can expect one or two as an indirect result of Supanova.     * No requests, but can expect one or two as an indirect result of Supanova.
Line 136: Line 126:
 **Tech** **Tech**
  
-  * Arduino U - (Coordinators: HughDoug) - Running normally. On the 22nd, there was also a KiCAD workshop.+  * Arduino U - (Coordinators: BlakeStewart) - Running normally. On the 22nd, there was also a KiCAD workshop.
   * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -   * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -
  
 **Games** **Games**
  
-  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) -  +  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) - Need to schedule 
-  * Boardgame Night (Coordinator: Phoebe) - +  * Boardgame Night (Coordinator: Phoebe) - Can run over the next few events.
  
 **Cosplay and Craft** **Cosplay and Craft**
  
-  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) - +  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) - Business as user
  
 **Music** **Music**
  
-  * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) -  +  * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) - Seems to be ticking along 
-  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) -  +  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) - did not run 
-  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Skot)  - +  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Skot)  - ran offsite
  
 **General** **General**
  
-  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) - +  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) - Business as usual
   * Open Day (Coordinator: Fletcher) - Had extra from Supanova. People were fairly spread out during the day, which was good. Some people started working on things (e.g. CNC mill) during the event, which was good.   * Open Day (Coordinator: Fletcher) - Had extra from Supanova. People were fairly spread out during the day, which was good. Some people started working on things (e.g. CNC mill) during the event, which was good.
-  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -  +  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) - Largely business as usual 
-  * Metal Monday (Coordinator: Ben) - +  * Metal Monday (Coordinator: Ben) - Still going strong
  
 **Other** (new and once off events) **Other** (new and once off events)
Line 172: Line 162:
  
 ==== Member Conduct ==== ==== Member Conduct ====
-Raised as Emergency business, with unanimous agreement. 
  
 +This item was accepted as Emergency Business under article 43.4 of the constitution.
 +
 +We have received several conduct reports regarding a member in the space.
  
 +  * On multiple occasions the member has been very insistent on the way other member projects are performed. When their suggestions are not taken on board the member becomes more argumentative. - Two committee members have discussed this with the member informally. The committee has opted to issue a written conduct warning.
  
 +Note: The details of the below complaint have been provided to the committee in full.
  
 +  * On <date> the complainant was crouched in front of the hack rack working. Each time the member walked passed the complainant to the machine room they patted them on the head. The complainant verbally and visibly told the member to stop and the member did not do so. The complainant then removed themselves from the area. This complaint was received on the day of this meeting so no action has been taken at the time of writing. Committee members indicated that there would be follow up discussion online. The complainant has not requested a particular resolution but is no longer comfortable being alone with the member.
  
 ===== End of Meeting ===== ===== End of Meeting =====
  • committee/committee_meeting_2022.07.02.txt
  • Last modified: 2022/07/02 17:41
  • by fletcher