committee:committee_meeting_2022.05.07

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting [[2022.05.07]]

Previous meeting:Committee Meeting 2022.04.09

Next meeting: Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN

Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

Minutes

  • Present: REMOVE NOT PRESENT - Beau, Ben, Fletcher, Iain, Jason, Johannes, Joshua, Phoebe-Jean, Vincent
  • Apologies: NAMES
  • Absent: NAMES
  • Observing: NAMES
  • Minute taker: NAME
  • Chair: NAME
  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: See end of minutes

Previous meeting's minutes: Committee Meeting 2022.04.09

  • DISCUSSION
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

ACTIONS

Date raised Date completed Motion text Outcome
2022.04.19 2022.04.20 Accept Lewis Yip's application for full membership Passed

—-

  • CORRESPONDENCE

  • One of the welds on the old compressor failed while it was being moved/dragged by Daniel Mews and the wheels snapped off. Daniel reported no injuries and suggested that a forklift could have prevented the incident.
  • A second report concerning minor equipment damage that did not have the possibility to cause injuries has been excluded.

  • PROPERTY

  • CHAIRPERSON

The Treasurer's Disclaimer: The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.


  • EXPENSES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Current Status

Membership as at 2020-xx-xx:

  • X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Band Memberships
  • X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships

Cancelled Non-Payment

Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):

  • MEMBER_NAME

New Memberships for approval

  • CONCESSION - NAMES
  • FULL - NAMES
  • BAND - NAMES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting.

IT Officer

  • N/A

Event Officer

  • REPORT

Rehearsal Room Coordinators

  • REPORT

Quartermasters

  • Request for more non caffinated sugar-free-free drinks received. Fanta and Lemon Squash stocked. (Fletcher)

Membership Officers

  • REPORT

Membership Storage Officer

  • Free spots available, no one on waitlist (Fletcher)

Updates from subcommittees - discussions or requests for action.

Laser Subcommittee

  • Train the trainer event was productive. Prospective trainers are now waiting for the opportunity to train new people.
  • Contaminates in the air line have negatively impacted the operation of Big Red

IT Subcommittee

  • Filer recreated on consolidated server with better snapshots (zfs). This will also make backups easier.
  • Secondary Shlink (url shortening) instance created to facilitate local v remote urls. https://i.perart.io
  • Website sponsors updated
  • Nextcloud instance set up. This allows for external access to files in the space and a potential solution for our online motions. Fleetcher will go over invite details. https://cloud.artifactory.org.au
    • Incident report mirrored
    • Proposed event report created

Promotions Subcommittee

  • Received design files from previous promotions from DavidO
  • NM and ModSynth are back this month. Will need volunteers to help prep/cleanup the space.

Sponsored Memberships Panel

  • REPORT

Infrastructure Subcommittee

  • Compressor installed and working out kinks with moisture in the line. Fletcher and DanielM are exploring new features to increase usability of the system.

News and discussions on events.

# Denotes run by non-members

Tech

  • Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) -
  • Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price#) - NickB has requested a reduction in rate to $5 (approved) for the event. Also a key for an event host that isn't a member (approved but recipient hasn't been nominated). POSH/PLUG have also enquired about sharing the cost of the meetup subscription, told them that if they wanted to split ours that would be fine but splitting theirs would require more discussion.

Games

  • ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) - Did not run
  • Boardgame Night (Coordinator: Phoebe) - Did not run

Cosplay and Craft

  • Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -

Music

  • DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits#) - Returns this month
  • Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) - Did not run
  • Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Skot) - Returns this month

General

  • General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) - Running as usual
  • Open Day (Coordinator: Fletcher) - Running as usual, more volunteers needed
  • Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) - Quiet
  • Metal Monday (Coordinator: Ben) -

Other (new and once off events)

  • OTHER Events

Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

What/Inform/Issue

Motion (if required)

Motion Text

To take effect from xx/xx/2020 (if new bylaw allow time for example for the website/wiki/tidyHQ to be updated.)

Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Action Items (if required)

Action Items Who
do/buy/make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020
update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc
Inform

What/Inform/Issue

Motion (if required)

Motion Text

To take effect from xx/xx/2020 (if new bylaw allow time for example for the website/wiki/tidyHQ to be updated.)

Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Action Items (if required)

Action Items Who
do/buy/make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020
update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc
Inform

Remember to set next meeting time before closing meeting!

  • Next meeting: NNNN.NN.NN NN:NN am/pm, N weeks

Minutes: Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN

  • LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
  • committee/committee_meeting_2022.05.07.1651655761.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2022/05/04 17:16
  • by fletcher