committee:committee_meeting_2021.10.23

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting XXXX.XX.XX

Previous meeting:Committee Meeting PPPP.PP.PP

Next meeting: Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN

Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

Minutes

  • Present: REMOVE NOT PRESENT - Iain, Beau, Fletcher, Vincent, Jason, Ben, Jez, JC, Spondy, Phoebe
  • Apologies: NAMES
  • Absent: NAMES
  • Observing: NAMES
  • Minute taker: NAME
  • Chair: NAME
  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: See end of minutes

Previous meeting's minutes: Committee Meeting PPPP.PP.PP

  • DISCUSSION
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

ACTIONS


  • CORRESPONDENCE

  • INCIDENTS - note any that are reported and discuss if needed

  • PROPERTY

  • CHAIRPERSON

The Treasurer's Disclaimer: The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.


  • EXPENSES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Current Status

Membership as at 2020-xx-xx:

  • X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Band Memberships
  • X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships

Cancelled Non-Payment

Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):

  • MEMBER_NAME

New Memberships for approval

  • CONCESSION - NAMES
  • FULL - NAMES
  • BAND - NAMES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting.

IT Officer

  • REPORT

Event Officer

  • REPORT

Rehearsal Room Coordinators

  • REPORT

Quartermasters

  • REPORT

Membership Officers

  • REPORT

Membership Storage Officer

  • REPORT

Updates from subcommittees - discussions or requests for action.

Laser Subcommittee

  • REPORT

IT Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Promotions Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Sponsored Memberships Panel

  • REPORT

Infrastructure Subcommittee

  • REPORT

News and discussions on events.

# Denotes run by non-members

Tech

  • ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows#) -
  • Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) -
  • Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price#) -

Games

  • ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) -
  • Chess Knight (Coordinator: Stuart) -

Cosplay and Craft

  • Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -
  • Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -

Music

  • DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits#) -
  • Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) -
  • Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot) -

General

  • General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) -
  • Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -
  • Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -

Other (new and once off events)

  • OTHER Events

Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

  • *Swap internet from Pentanet to Aussie BroadBand Pentanet don't sponsor us any more and have left us on a rather expensive plan ($129/month) with a low download allowance (500GB). Swapping to ABB nets us a cheaper bill ($84/month) and unlimited data. To take effect from 23/10/2021 ^ Moved By | MOVER | ^ Seconded By | SECONDER | ^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Action Items (if required): Find a VDSL2+ modem, call ABB to start the proccess. —- ==== OTHER BUSINESS EXAMPLE - DO NOT DELETE UNTIL DAY OF MEETING ==== What/Inform/Issue Motion (if required) Motion Text To take effect from xx/xx/2020 (if new bylaw allow time for example for the website/wiki/tidyHQ to be updated.) ^ Moved By | MOVER | ^ Seconded By | SECONDER | ^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Action Items (if required) ^ Action Items^ Who | | do/buy/make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020 | | | update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc | | | Inform | | —- ===== End of Meeting ===== Remember to set next meeting time** before closing meeting!
  • Next meeting: NNNN.NN.NN NN:NN am/pm, N weeks

Minutes: Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN

  • LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
  • committee/committee_meeting_2021.10.23.1634276527.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2021/10/15 13:42
  • by iaingraham