committee:committee_meeting_2021.10.23

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Last revision Both sides next revision
committee:committee_meeting_2021.10.23 [2021/10/23 18:23]
phoebe
committee:committee_meeting_2021.10.23 [2021/10/23 19:06]
phoebe Minutes
Line 17: Line 17:
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
   * Opened: 18.08   * Opened: 18.08
-  * Closed: CLOSE+  * Closed: 19.02
   * Next meeting: See end of minutes   * Next meeting: See end of minutes
  
Line 87: Line 87:
   * FULL - Tarant Borlase, Richard Blackman    * FULL - Tarant Borlase, Richard Blackman 
   * BAND - NAMES   * BAND - NAMES
- +Accepted the following members - Benjamin Cragie, Prasanna Suraweera 
-^ Moved By | MOVER +Deferred the following members - Adam Razak, Tarant Borlase, Richard Blackman  
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +^ Moved By | Beau 
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |+^ Seconded By | Vincent |  
 +^ Status | Accepted|
  
 ---- ----
Line 98: Line 99:
  
  **IT Officer**  **IT Officer**
-    * REPORT+    * 
  **Event Officer**  **Event Officer**
-    * REPORT+    * Halloween Party coming up on the 30/10/2021 
 +    * Organising group project - Giant Robot  
 +    * Organising LAN - 20/11/2021
  **Rehearsal Room Coordinators**  **Rehearsal Room Coordinators**
-    * REPORT+    * Nothing to report 
  **Quartermasters**  **Quartermasters**
-    * REPORT+    * Nothing to report 
  **Membership Officers**  **Membership Officers**
-    * REPORT+    * Nothing to report 
  **Membership Storage Officer**  **Membership Storage Officer**
-    * REPORT+    * Nothing to report 
  
 ---- ----
Line 116: Line 119:
  
 **Laser Subcommittee** **Laser Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * automatic air on its way 
 +    * Good turnout at Laser maintenance  
 **IT Subcommittee** **IT Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * Leagues NVR is being deprecated 
 **Promotions Subcommittee** **Promotions Subcommittee**
-    * REPORT+    * 
 **Sponsored Memberships Panel** **Sponsored Memberships Panel**
     * REPORT     * REPORT
 **Infrastructure Subcommittee** **Infrastructure Subcommittee**
-    REPORT+   
 +    Beau loaned Vestil HKC 55 Circler, 2 X Nikita Tracks,  
 +    * Ben dwyer Drum sander Carbatech, 15 thicknesser 
 +    * Fletcher loaned Ryobi Impact driver 
 +    * Adam donated Anycubic wash and cured 
  
 ---- ----
Line 134: Line 142:
 **Tech** **Tech**
  
-  * ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#**) - +  * ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#**) - Nothing to report  
-  * Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) - +  * Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) - Nothing to report  
-  * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -+  * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) - Nothing to report  
 +  * Space Club (Coordinators: ) - Nothing to report 
  
 **Games** **Games**
  
-  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) - +  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) - Didn't run  
-  * Chess Knight (Coordinator: Stuart) - +  * Chess Knight (Coordinator: Stuart) - Didn't run
  
 **Cosplay and Craft** **Cosplay and Craft**
  
-  * Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) - +  * Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -Didn't run 
-  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -+  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) - Needs blue tables clear to run event, was resolved, but be mindful 
  
 **Music** **Music**
  
-  * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) - +  * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) - Miscommunication regarding lockup procedures  
-  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) - +  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) - Moved to the same night as Wine and Design, was successful  
-  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot)  -+  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot)  - Nothing to report 
  
 **General** **General**
  
-  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) - +  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) - Nothing to report  
-  * Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) - +  * Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) - Nothing to report  
-  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -+  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -Nothing to report 
  
 **Other** (new and once off events) **Other** (new and once off events)
Line 173: Line 182:
 ==== Swap internet from Pentanet to Aussie BroadBand ==== ==== Swap internet from Pentanet to Aussie BroadBand ====
  
-Pentanet don't sponsor us any more and have left us on a rather expensive plan ($129/month) with a low download allowance (500GB). Swapping to ABB nets us a cheaper bill ($84/month) and unlimited data. +Pentanet don't sponsor us any more and have left us on a rather expensive plan ($129/month) with a low download allowance (500GB). Swapping to Aussie BroadBand, lets us a cheaper bill ($84/month) and unlimited data. 
  
  
 To take effect from 23/10/2021 To take effect from 23/10/2021
  
-^ Moved By | MOVER +^ Moved By | Beau 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER +^ Seconded By | Fletcher 
 ^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | ^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |
  
 Action Items: Action Items:
-Find a VDSL2+ modem, call ABB to start the proccess +Find a VDSL2+ modem, call ABB to start the process
- +
- +
----- +
-==== OTHER BUSINESS EXAMPLE - DO NOT DELETE UNTIL DAY OF MEETING ==== +
- +
-What/Inform/Issue +
- +
-**Motion** (if required) +
- +
-//Motion Text// +
- +
-//To take effect from xx/xx/2020 // (if new bylaw allow time for example for the website/wiki/tidyHQ to be updated.) +
- +
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | +
- +
-Action Items (if required)+
  
-^ Action Items^ Who |  
-| do/buy/make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020 | | 
-| update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc | | 
-| Inform | | 
  
 ---- ----
Line 215: Line 202:
 Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting! Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting!
  
-  * Next meeting: NNNN.NN.NN NN:NN am/pm, N weeks+  * Next meeting: 2021.12.11 16:30 am/pm, N weeks
 Minutes: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]] Minutes: [[Committee Meeting NNNN.NN.NN]]
  
 ===== Action Summary ===== ===== Action Summary =====
  
-  * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES+  ^ Action Items^ Who |  
 +| Draft acceptance/deferred letter make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020 | Fletcher | 
 +| Add "referred by" member field  |Fletcher | 
 +|Find a VDSL2+ modem, call ABB to start the process. | Iain | 
 +| Add Phoebe to events calendar |Fletcher |
  • committee/committee_meeting_2021.10.23.txt
  • Last modified: 2021/12/05 21:03
  • by phoebe