committee:committee_meeting_2021.09.18

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Last revision Both sides next revision
committee:committee_meeting_2021.09.18 [2021/09/18 14:58]
vincent created
committee:committee_meeting_2021.09.18 [2021/09/18 15:21]
vincent Minutes
Line 11: Line 11:
 ====== Minutes ====== ====== Minutes ======
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: Beau Scott, Iain Graham, Vincent Dalstra, Fletcher Boyd, Phoebe-Jean Harris, Ben Connor, Johannes Chua, Jason Kongchouy, Joshua Rospondek+  * Present: Beau Scott, Iain Graham, Vincent Dalstra, Fletcher Boyd, Phoebe-Jean Harris (new), Ben Connor(new), Johannes Chua(new), Jason Kongchouy, Joshua Rospondek(new)
   * Apologies:    * Apologies: 
   * Absent: Jeremiah Finch   * Absent: Jeremiah Finch
-  * Observing: NAMES +  * Observing: 
-  * Minute taker: +  * Minute taker: Vincent 
-  * Chair:+  * Chair: Beau
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened: OPEN +  * Opened: 3:00 pm 
-  * Closed: CLOSE +  * Closed: 3: 
-  * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks+  * Next meeting: 2021.10.23 Time: 6:00pm (6 Weeks)
  
 ====== Elect office bearers ====== ====== Elect office bearers ======
 [[https://wiki.artifactory.org.au/doku.php?id=constitution#election_of_office_bearers | How to do it]] [[https://wiki.artifactory.org.au/doku.php?id=constitution#election_of_office_bearers | How to do it]]
-  * Chair +  * Chair: Beau 
-  * Dep Chair +  * Dep Chair: Fletcher 
-  * Treasurer +  * Treasurer: Vincent 
-  * Secretary+  * Secretary: Phoebe
  
-  * Dep Treasurer (informal role) +  * Dep Treasurer (informal role): Ben Connor 
-  * Dep Secretary (informal role)+  * Dep Secretary (informal role):
  
 ====== Reaffirm Subcommittees ====== ====== Reaffirm Subcommittees ======
Line 37: Line 37:
  
 List of which committee Member(s) is on which Subcommittee List of which committee Member(s) is on which Subcommittee
-  * Subcommittee X who +  * Promotions Jason 
-  * Subcommittee Y - who +  * Infrastructure Y - Joshua, Fletcher, Iain, Beau 
-  * Subcommittee Z who+  * Promotions Jason, Phoebe 
 +  * Lasers - Fletcher 
 +  * Sponsored memberships - Jason
  
-^ Reaffirm XX, YY, ZZ Subcommitteess. Moved By | MOVER +^ Reaffirm All listed Subcommitteess. Moved By | Iain 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +^ Seconded By | Fletcher |  
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |+^ Status | Accepted |
 ==== Review Previous Meeting's Minutes ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting's Minutes ====
-  * DISCUSSION +Deferring to next meeting, to allow fresh members time to read it
- +
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |+
  
 ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ====
-Defer review on action items until next meeting???????????+Defer review on action items until next meeting
  
-  * ACTIONS 
  
 ===== Other Business ===== ===== Other Business =====
 ===This needs to be done - It may take months!=== ===This needs to be done - It may take months!===
-Change Passwords/codes/access to committee stuff and things etc etc etc. **Who**+Change Passwords/codes/access to committee stuff and things etc etc etc. **Fletcher, Vincent**
   * Google Group/Facebook/Slack/Google Suite/Safe/The many IT thingys/TidyHQ   * Google Group/Facebook/Slack/Google Suite/Safe/The many IT thingys/TidyHQ
  
 ===== Next Meeting ===== ===== Next Meeting =====
-Date: xx/xx/xx Time: +Date: 2021.10.23 Time: 6:00pm
  • committee/committee_meeting_2021.09.18.txt
  • Last modified: 2021/10/23 18:13
  • by vincent