Perth Artifactory

Trace:

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

committee:committee_meeting_2020.06.20 [2020/05/23 16:57] (current)
vincent created, set date
Line 1: Line 1:
 +====== Committee Meeting 2020.06.20 ======
  
 +Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.
 +
 +====== Minutes ======
 +==== Members Present ====
 +  * Present: NAMES
 +  * Apologies: NAMES
 +  * Absent: NAMES
 +  * Observing: NAMES
 +  * Minute taker: NAME
 +  * Chair: NAME
 +
 +==== Meeting Times ====
 +  * Opened: OPEN (Planned: PLAN)
 +  * Closed: CLOSE
 +  * Next meeting: See end of minutes
 +
 +----
 +==== Review Previous Meeting's Minutes ====
 +  * DISCUSSION
 +
 +^ Moved By | MOVER |
 +^ Seconded By | SECONDER | 
 +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |
 +==== Review Previous Meeting's Action Items ====
 +**ACTIONS**
 +  *
 +
 +----
 +===== Correspondence =====
 +  * CORRESPONDENCE
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Incident Reports =====
 +  * INCIDENTS - note any that are reported and discuss if needed
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Property Report =====
 +  * PROPERTY
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Chairperson's Report =====
 +  * CHAIRPERSON
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Treasurer's Report =====
 +
 +The Treasurer's Disclaimer: The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.  
 +
 +----
 +===== Expenses for Approval =====
 +  * EXPENSES
 +
 +^ Moved By | MOVER |
 +^ Seconded By | SECONDER |
 +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Membership Report =====
 +**Current Status**
 +
 +Membership as at 2020-xx-xx:
 +
 +  * X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
 +  * X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
 +  * X (+X / -X) Band Memberships
 +  * X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships
 + 
 +**Cancelled Non-Payment**
 +
 +Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):
 +  * MEMBER_NAME
 +
 +
 +**New Memberships for approval**
 +
 +  * CONCESSION - NAMES
 +  * FULL - NAMES
 +  * BAND - NAMES
 +
 +^ Moved By | MOVER |
 +^ Seconded By | SECONDER | 
 +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Officer Reports =====
 +Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting.
 +
 + **IT Officer**
 +    * REPORT
 + **Event Officer**
 +    * REPORT
 + **Rehearsal Room Coordinators**
 +    * REPORT
 + **Quartermasters**
 +    * REPORT
 + **Membership Officers**
 +    * REPORT
 + **Membership Storage Officer**
 +    * REPORT
 +
 +----
 +===== Subcommittee Reports =====
 +
 +Updates from subcommittees - discussions or requests for action.
 +
 +**Laser Subcommittee**
 +    * REPORT
 +**IT Subcommittee**
 +    * REPORT
 +**Promotions Subcommittee**
 +    * REPORT
 +**Sponsored Memberships Panel**
 +    * REPORT
 +**Infrastructure Subcommittee**
 +    * REPORT
 +
 +----
 +===== Event/Workshop Coordinator Reports =====
 +News and discussions on events.
 +
 +**#** Denotes run by non-members
 +
 +**Tech**
 +
 +  * ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#**) -
 +  * Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) -
 +  * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price**#**) -
 +
 +**Games**
 +
 +  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) -
 +  * Chess Knight (Coordinator: Stuart) - 
 +
 +**Cosplay and Craft**
 +
 +  * Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -
 +  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -
 +  * PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators: Hayleye**#**) -
 +
 +**Music**
 +
 +  * DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#**) -
 +  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) -
 +  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot)  -
 +
 +**General**
 +
 +  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) -
 +  * Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -
 +  * Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -
 +  * Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator: Fletcher) -
 +
 +**Other** (new and once off events)
 +  * OTHER Events
 +
 +----
 +
 +
 +===== Other Business =====
 +
 +Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting.
 +
 +==== OTHER BUSINESS EXAMPLE - DO NOT DELETE UNTIL DAY OF MEETING ====
 +
 +What/Inform/Issue
 +
 +**Motion** (if required)
 +
 +//Motion Text//
 +
 +//To take effect from xx/xx/2020 // (if new bylaw allow time for example for the website
 +^ Action Items^ Who | 
 +| do/buy/make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020 | |
 +| update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc | |
 +| Inform | |
 +
 +----
 +
 +
 +===== End of Meeting =====
 +
 +Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting!
 +
 +  * Next meeting: NEXT_MEETING, N weeks
 +
 +===== Action Summary =====
 +
 +  * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES/wiki/tidyHQ to be updated.)
 +
 +^ Moved By | MOVER |
 +^ Seconded By | SECONDER | 
 +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected |
 +
 +Action Items (if required)
 +
 +^ Action Items^ Who | 
 +| do/buy/make/implement the thing. By xx/xx/2020 | |
 +| update website/wiki/TidyHQ/bylaws/etc | |
 +| Inform | |
 +
 +----
 +
 +
 +===== End of Meeting =====
 +
 +Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting!
 +
 +  * Next meeting: NEXT_MEETING, N weeks
 +
 +===== Action Summary =====
 +
 +  * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES