Perth Artifactory

Trace:

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2019.12.07 [2019/12/09 14:44]
Jeanmichel [Meeting Times]
committee:committee_meeting_2019.12.07 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 132: Line 132:
     * REPORT     * REPORT
   * Rehearsal Room Coordinators   * Rehearsal Room Coordinators
-    * Aircon not working+    * Aircon ​remote ​not working
   * Quartermasters   * Quartermasters
     * REPORT     * REPORT
Line 145: Line 145:
  
   * Laser Subcommittee   * Laser Subcommittee
-    * long drawn sigh+    * discussion around laser tube purchase
   * IT Subcommittee   * IT Subcommittee
     * Progress on wiki stuff     * Progress on wiki stuff
Line 254: Line 254:
 ===== End of Meeting ===== ===== End of Meeting =====
  
-Remember to set **3pm 11th January 2020** before closing meeting!+Remember to set **NEXT_MEETING** before closing meeting!
  
-  * Next meeting: ​NEXT_MEETINGweeks+  * Next meeting: ​3pm 11th January 2020weeks
  
 ===== Action Summary ===== ===== Action Summary =====
  
   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES   * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
 +     ​*Purchase a replacement Hard disk drive for server - IT - (Scott)
 +     ​*Purchase a Vectric Makerspace subscription - (Vincent has emailed) waiting on response - no reply
 +     ​*DoorBot status report follow up with Lemming - (Vincent)-discussion ongoing.
 +     ​*Selling/​disposal of printers - (Scott)
 +     ​*Email SCW/CHCW re: Artifactory involvement and external parties representing space. (Fletcher)
 +     ​*Purchase a replacement Hard disk drive for server - IT - (Scott)
 +     *Zlab left in messy state. Remind members to cleanup after themselves. (Steve)
 +     ​*By-law addition: Tool inductions (JM)