User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2019.09.14

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2019.09.14 [20190912-0809]
stuartm [Reaffirm Subcommittees]
committee:committee_meeting_2019.09.14 [20190914-1402] (current)
blakesamuels end meeting
Line 11: Line 11:
 ====== Minutes ====== ====== Minutes ======
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: ​NAMES +  * Present: ​JM, Mel, Stuart, Steve, Fletcher, Lauren, ​ Iain, Vincent, Blake 
-  * Apologies: ​NAMES +  * Apologies: ​Hugh 
-  * Absent: ​NAMES +  * Absent: ​None 
-  * Observing: ​NAMES +  * Observing: ​Nigel, Nick, Blake 
-  * Minute taker: ​NAME +  * Minute taker: ​Blake 
-  * Chair: ​NAME+  * Chair: ​Iain
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened: ​OPEN+  * Opened: ​13:40
   * Closed: CLOSE   * Closed: CLOSE
   * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING,​ n weeks   * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING,​ n weeks
Line 26: Line 26:
 [[https://​wiki.artifactory.org.au/​doku.php?​id=constitution#​election_of_office_bearers | How to do it]] [[https://​wiki.artifactory.org.au/​doku.php?​id=constitution#​election_of_office_bearers | How to do it]]
   * Chair   * Chair
 +    * Nominations
 +      * Iain
 +    * Iain appointed
   * Dep Chair   * Dep Chair
 +    * Nominations
 +      * Stuart
 +    * Stuart appointed
   * Treasurer   * Treasurer
 +    * Nominations
 +      * Fletcher
 +    * Fletcher appointed
   * Secretary   * Secretary
 +    * Nominate ​
 +      * JM
 +    * JM appointed
  
-  * Dep Treasurer (informal role) 
-  * Dep Secretary (informal role) 
  
 ====== Reaffirm Subcommittees ====== ====== Reaffirm Subcommittees ======
Line 37: Line 47:
  
 List of which committee Member(s) is on which Subcommittee List of which committee Member(s) is on which Subcommittee
-  * Lasers - who +  * Lasers - Fletcher 
-  * Sponsored Memberships Panel - who +  * Sponsored Memberships Panel - Stuart, JM 
-  * Infrastructure - who +  * Infrastructure - Fletcher 
-  * Promotions - who +  * Promotions - Scott, Mel 
-  * IT Infrastructure - who+  * IT Infrastructure - Vincent, Scott 
 + 
 +^ Reaffirm Subcommittees above Moved By | Stuart | 
 +^ Seconded By | Fletcher |  
 +^ Status | Accepted |
  
-^ Reaffirm Subcommittees above Moved By | MOVER | 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  
-^ Status | Accepted/​Rejected | 
 ==== Review Previous Meeting'​s Minutes ==== ==== Review Previous Meeting'​s Minutes ====
-  * DISCUSSION+  * Defer to next meeting
  
 ^ Moved By | MOVER | ^ Moved By | MOVER |
Line 56: Line 67:
 Defer review on action items until next meeting???????????​ Defer review on action items until next meeting???????????​
  
-  * ACTIONS+  * Defer to next meeting
  
 ===== Other Business ===== ===== Other Business =====
Line 62: Line 73:
 Change Passwords/​codes/​access to committee stuff and things etc etc etc. **Who** Change Passwords/​codes/​access to committee stuff and things etc etc etc. **Who**
   * Google Group/​Facebook/​Slack/​Google Suite/​Safe/​The many IT thingys/​TidyHQ   * Google Group/​Facebook/​Slack/​Google Suite/​Safe/​The many IT thingys/​TidyHQ
 +  * Fletcher will email instructions
 +  * Stuart will email financial details and pass over keys through
  
 ===== Next Meeting ===== ===== Next Meeting =====
-Date: xx/xx/xx Time: +Date: 05/10/2019, Time: 10am 
 + 
 +  * Stuart discusses new meeting format 
 +    * Full meeting every 2 months 
 +    * Smaller meeting before each open day 
 + 
 + 
 +General business 
 +  * Nick Bannon - SCW (swan community workshop) 
 +    * Discuss swan workshop (central Midland) 
 +    * Send details through 
 +    * AGM coming up from it 
 + 
 +  * JM - booked out next committee meeting from band calendar 
 + 
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/attic/committee/committee_meeting_2019.09.14.1568246945.txt.gz · Last modified: 20190912-0809 by stuartm