User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2019.06.27

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2019.06.27 [20190702-1512]
stuartm [Treasurer's Report]
committee:committee_meeting_2019.06.27 [20190723-2035] (current)
fletcher
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== Committee Meeting 2019.07.27 ======+Page added with the wrong month
  
-Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting. +https://wiki.artifactory.org.au/doku.php?id=committee:committee_meeting_2019.07.27
- +
-====== Minutes ====== +
-==== Members Present ==== +
-  * PresentNAMES +
-  * Apologies: NAMES +
-  * Absent: NAMES +
-  * Observing: NAMES +
-  * Minute taker: NAME +
-  * Chair: NAME +
- +
-==== Meeting Times ==== +
-  * Opened: OPEN +
-  * Closed: CLOSE +
-  * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING,​ n weeks +
- +
-==== Review Previous Meeting'​s Minutes ==== +
-  * DISCUSSION +
- +
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | +
- +
-==== Review Previous Meeting'​s Action Items ==== +
-  * Stuart - Artifactory induction checklist. +
-  * Lemming - RFID door locks: Build prototype.  +
-  * Committee - LotteryWest Grant: next session is 27 August. RSVP by 20 August. +
-  * Stuart - Pallet racking storage: Divide up into labelled areas based on subcommittee feedback. ​  +
-  * Committee - No Exit signs need to be worded as No Escape +
-  * Fletcher - Belts for compressor: Contacted suppliers +
-  * <​del>​Blake - Add next meeting reminder to end of meeting minutes template<​/del> - Done +
-  * <​del>​Stuart - Remove safety auditor officer from template</​del>​ - Done +
- +
-===== Correspondence ===== +
-  * CORRESPONDENCE +
- +
-===== Incident Reports ===== +
-  * INCIDENTS - note any that are reported and discuss if needed +
- +
-===== Property Report ===== +
-  * PROPERTY +
- +
-===== Chairperson'​s Report ===== +
-  * CHAIRPERSON +
- +
-===== Treasurer'​s Report ===== +
- +
-The Treasurer'​s Disclaimer: The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report  +
- +
-^ | 30/06/2019 | 31/05/2019 | | +
-^ Bank Accounts (excluding Auspicing) | $6158.11 | $6360.98 | +
-^ Pending from TidyHQ/EFTPOS/Cash + Float | $2611.24 | $941.96 | +
-^ **BALANCE** | **$8769.35** | **$7302.94** | Ideally this should be larger than bond value | +
-^ Guthrie St Bond | $6000 | $6000 | +
-^ |  |  | +
-^ **Quarantined Funds** |30/06/2019 | 31/05/2019 | +
-^ Estimated RFID Key Bond Value | **$9875** | **$9935** |  +
-^ For Insurance 19/20 | $696 | $464 | +232 for each month due annually 31/3. ($2781.25 in 2019) | +
-^ For TidyHQ 19/20 | $340 | $297.5 | +42.5 for each month due annually Oct. ($510 in 2018) | +
-^ For Variable Outgoings 19/20 | $1000 | $900 | +100 for each month due annually Aug. ($620 in 2018) | +
-^ **DESIRED BALANCE** | **$11911** | **$11596.5** | +
-^ **Funds Available (+Yes -NO) BALANCE-DESIRED BALANCE** | **$-3141.65** | **$-4293.56** | +
- +
-^ REVENUE (Excludes Bond)| Jun-19 | monthly average | +
-^ Membership Income| $2,835 | $3,542 | +
-^ Space Cash (drinks/​events/​tool fees/​casual)| $2,579 | $2,169 | +
-^ Fundraising| $1,660 | $666 | +
-^ Donations| ​ | $71 | +
-^ Donations - For Membership| $90 | $49 | +
-^ **TOTAL INCOME** | **$7,164** | **$6,447** | +
-^ |  |  | +
-^ EXPENSES| $43,635 | monthly average | +
-^ Lease/​Utilities/​BOC/​Bank Fees/​Insurance| $5,226 | $5,250 | +
-^ Kitchenette/​FundraisingFridge/​Toiletries| $590 | $473 | +
-^ Total Regular Expenses| **$5,816** | **$5,723** | +
-^ Fundraising Expenses| $69 | $238 | +
-^ Equipment/​Infrastructure Expenses| $132 | $494 | +
-^ **Total Expense** | **$6,017** |  | +
-===== Expenses for Approval ===== +
-  * EXPENSES +
- +
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER | +
-^ Status | Accepted/​Rejected | +
- +
-===== Membership Report ===== +
-==== Current Status ==== +
-Membership as at 2019-xx-xx: +
- +
-  * X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);​ +
-  * X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);​ +
-  * X (+X / -X) Band Memberships +
-  * X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships +
-  +
-==== Cancelled Non-Payment ==== +
-Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due): +
-  * MEMBER_NAME +
- +
- +
-==== New memberships for approval ==== +
-  * CONCESSION - NAMES +
-  * FULL - NAMES +
-  * BAND - NAMES +
- +
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER |  +
-^ Status | Accepted/​Rejected | +
- +
-===== Officer Reports ===== +
-Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting. +
- +
-  * IT Officer +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Event Officers +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Rehearsal Room Coordinators +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Quartermasters +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Membership Officers +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Membership Storage Officer +
-    * REPORT +
- +
-===== Subcommittee Reports ===== +
- +
-Updates from subcommittees - discussions or requests for action. +
- +
-  * Laser Subcommittee +
-    * REPORT +
-  * IT Subcommittee +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Promotions Subcommittee +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Sponsored Memberships Panel +
-    * REPORT +
-  * Infrastructure Subcommittee +
-    * REPORT +
- +
-===== Event/​Workshop Coordinator Reports ===== +
-News and discussions on events. +
- +
-**#** Denotes run by non-members +
- +
-Tech +
- +
-  * ADUG - (Coordinators:​ Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows**#​**) - +
-  * Arduino U - (Coordinators:​ Hugh, Doug) - +
-  * MicroPython Hardware Hackers - Perth Django and Python Developers (Coordinators:​ Phil Wilkinson**#​**) - +
-  * Open Source Hackers (Coordinators:​ Stephen Price**#**) - +
- +
-Games +
- +
-  * ARTIfrag (Coordinator:​ Iain) - +
-  * Board Games Night (Coordinator:​ Iain) - +
-  * Chess Knight (Coordinator:​ Stuart) -  +
- +
-Cosplay and Craft +
- +
-  * Cosplay (Coordinator:​ Scott) - +
-  * Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator:​ Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) - +
-  * PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators:​ Hayleye**#​**) - +
- +
-Music +
- +
-  * DIY Synth (Coordinator:​ Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits**#​**) - +
-  * Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators:​ Hugh, Jon) - +
-  * Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators:​ Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel,​ Skot, Justin B**#​**) ​ - +
- +
-General +
- +
-  * General Hacking Day (Coordinator:​ Committee) - +
-  * Open Day (Coordinator:​ Steve Hodges) - +
-  * Wine & Design (Coordinator:​ Committee) - +
-  * Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator:​ Fletcher) - +
- +
-Other (new and once off events) +
-  * OTHER Events +
- +
- +
-===== Other Business ===== +
- +
-Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting. +
- +
-==== OTHER BUSINESS HEADER ==== +
- +
-OTHER BUSINESS BODY +
- +
-===== End of Meeting ===== +
- +
-Remember to set **next meeting time** before closing meeting! +
- +
-===== Action Summary ===== +
- +
-  * LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES+
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2019.06.27.txt · Last modified: 20190723-2035 by fletcher