User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2019.06.27

Committee Meeting 2019.07.27

Table of Contents on right side of page forms the agenda of this meeting. Agenda must be set 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

Minutes

Members Present

  • Present: NAMES
  • Apologies: NAMES
  • Absent: NAMES
  • Observing: NAMES
  • Minute taker: NAME
  • Chair: NAME

Meeting Times

  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks

Review Previous Meeting's Minutes

  • DISCUSSION
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Review Previous Meeting's Action Items

  • Stuart - Artifactory induction checklist.
  • Lemming - RFID door locks: Build prototype.
  • Committee - LotteryWest Grant: next session is 27 August. RSVP by 20 August.
  • Stuart - Pallet racking storage: Divide up into labelled areas based on subcommittee feedback.
  • Committee - No Exit signs need to be worded as No Escape
  • Fletcher - Belts for compressor: Contacted suppliers
  • Blake - Add next meeting reminder to end of meeting minutes template - Done
  • Stuart - Remove safety auditor officer from template - Done

Correspondence

  • CORRESPONDENCE

Incident Reports

  • INCIDENTS - note any that are reported and discuss if needed

Property Report

  • PROPERTY

Chairperson's Report

  • CHAIRPERSON

Treasurer's Report

The Treasurer's Disclaimer: The numbers below have been calculated in a quick way and have not undergone robust checking as for an Annual Report.

30/06/2019 31/05/2019
Bank Accounts (excluding Auspicing) $6158.11 $6360.98
Pending from TidyHQ/EFTPOS/Cash + Float $2611.24 $941.96
BALANCE $8769.35 $7302.94 Ideally this should be larger than bond value
Guthrie St Bond $6000 $6000
Quarantined Funds 30/06/2019 31/05/2019
Estimated RFID Key Bond Value $9875 $9935
For Insurance 19/20 $696 $464 +232 for each month due annually 31/3. ($2781.25 in 2019)
For TidyHQ 19/20 $340 $297.5 +42.5 for each month due annually Oct. ($510 in 2018)
For Variable Outgoings 19/20 $1000 $900 +100 for each month due annually Aug. ($620 in 2018)
DESIRED BALANCE $11911 $11596.5
Funds Available (+Yes -NO) BALANCE-DESIRED BALANCE $-3141.65 $-4293.56
REVENUE (Excludes Bond) Jun-19 monthly average
Membership Income $2,835 $3,542
Space Cash (drinks/events/tool fees/casual) $2,579 $2,169
Fundraising $1,660 $666
Donations $71
Donations - For Membership $90 $49
TOTAL INCOME $7,164 $6,447
EXPENSES $43,635 monthly average
Lease/Utilities/BOC/Bank Fees/Insurance $5,226 $5,250
Kitchenette/FundraisingFridge/Toiletries $590 $473
Total Regular Expenses $5,816 $5,723
Fundraising Expenses $69 $238
Equipment/Infrastructure Expenses $132 $494
Total Expense $6,017

Expenses for Approval

  • EXPENSES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Membership Report

Current Status

Membership as at 2019-xx-xx:

  • X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Band Memberships
  • X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships

Cancelled Non-Payment

Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):

  • MEMBER_NAME

New memberships for approval

  • CONCESSION - NAMES
  • FULL - NAMES
  • BAND - NAMES
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Officer Reports

Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting.

  • IT Officer
    • REPORT
  • Event Officers
    • REPORT
  • Rehearsal Room Coordinators
    • REPORT
  • Quartermasters
    • REPORT
  • Membership Officers
    • REPORT
  • Membership Storage Officer
    • REPORT

Subcommittee Reports

Updates from subcommittees - discussions or requests for action.

  • Laser Subcommittee
    • REPORT
  • IT Subcommittee
    • REPORT
  • Promotions Subcommittee
    • REPORT
  • Sponsored Memberships Panel
    • REPORT
  • Infrastructure Subcommittee
    • REPORT

Event/Workshop Coordinator Reports

News and discussions on events.

# Denotes run by non-members

Tech

  • ADUG - (Coordinators: Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows#) -
  • Arduino U - (Coordinators: Hugh, Doug) -
  • MicroPython Hardware Hackers - Perth Django and Python Developers (Coordinators: Phil Wilkinson#) -
  • Open Source Hackers (Coordinators: Stephen Price#) -

Games

  • ARTIfrag (Coordinator: Iain) -
  • Board Games Night (Coordinator: Iain) -
  • Chess Knight (Coordinator: Stuart) -

Cosplay and Craft

  • Cosplay (Coordinator: Scott) -
  • Leathercraft Workshops (Coordinator: Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft) -
  • PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators: Hayleye#) -

Music

  • DIY Synth (Coordinator: Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits#) -
  • Mostly Modular Synth (Coordinators: Hugh, Jon) -
  • Noizemaschin!! (Coordinators: Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot, Justin B#) -

General

  • General Hacking Day (Coordinator: Committee) -
  • Open Day (Coordinator: Steve Hodges) -
  • Wine & Design (Coordinator: Committee) -
  • Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator: Fletcher) -

Other (new and once off events)

  • OTHER Events

Other Business

Other business (items not covered by regular meeting sections) may be added to this section up to 48 hours before start of committee meeting.

OTHER BUSINESS HEADER

OTHER BUSINESS BODY

End of Meeting

Remember to set next meeting time before closing meeting!

Action Summary

  • LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2019.06.27.txt · Last modified: 20190702-1512 by stuartm