User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2019.03.30

Committee Meeting 2019.03.30

Agenda

  1. Review Previous Meeting's Minutes
  2. Review Previous Meeting's Action Items
  3. Correspondence
  4. Property Report
  5. Chairman's Report
  6. Treasurer's Report
  7. Expenses For Approval
  8. Membership Report
  9. Officer Reports
  10. Event/Workshop Coordinator Reports
  11. Subcommittee Reports
  12. Other Business (add one-off agenda items here)
    1. Emergency/Safety Procedure need Reviewing
    2. Brainstorm on stuff that probably needs to be done to the protect the committee
    3. Notice Board to Sell/Exchange stuff
    4. By-law modification: Casual Makers
    5. By-law modification: Events and workshops
    6. Can add items up to 48 hours before committee meeting

Minutes

Members Present

  • Present: NAMES
  • Apologies: NAMES
  • Absent: NAMES
  • Observing: NAMES
  • Minute taker: NAME
  • Chair: NAME

Meeting Times

  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks

Review Previous Meeting's Minutes

  • DISCUSSION
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Review Previous Meeting's Action Items

  • Fletcher(has found another member - WHO?) - Improve signage for safety equipment and power points -
  • Fletcher/Blake - Laser training checklist - agree on checklist and add as agenda item to next meeting for approval
  • Stuart - Artifactory induction checklist - to be emailed through to committee list for review Draft sending through
  • Stuart - Update Wiki/Website for Bylaws changes (Subcommittee/Tool Usage Fees/Resident Artist - Band Room Bond) 23/21 DONE
  • Signage to be updated for tool cost changes Welding Change + Kellogg pricing + Swarf(from 30/01)
  • Lemming - to prototype RFID doors locks for bandroom and office - Estimated cost for board $40, then rpi, rfid, door strikes. To investigate further
  • Fletcher - To find out when future LotteryWest grant information sessions will be
  • Tub Storage - two minimum for members if no locker Wiki Updated - Stuart
  • Stuart - Create survey monkey on Member Storage. Committee to review. Survey sent and results collected before next meeting.
  • Scott/Stuart - Photograph stuff at the 'Factory and get people to identify who owns or made the stuff, via Slack or Google Group etc. DONE
  • Pallet Racking to be divided up into labelled areas - Stuart to lead - subcommittees to get back to Stuart
  • Scott - CAD Room-More Computers Working Please
  • Infrastructure - Advise on Hackme Bench rename

Correspondence

  • CORRESPONDENCE

Property Report

  • PROPERTY

Chairperson's Report

  • CHAIRPERSON

Treasurer's Report

  • TREASURER
29/03/2019 28/02/2019 31/01/2019
Bank Accounts $6924.4 $8473.15
Pending from TidyHQ/EFTPOS + Float $536.72 $357.82
BALANCE $7461.12 $8830.97
Guthrie St Bond $6000 $6000
Quarantined Funds 29/03/2019 28/02/2019 31/01/2019
Estimated RFID Key Bond Value $9430 $9475
For Insurance 19/20 $0 $2486 $2260 +226 for each month due annually 31/3. ($2716 in 2018)
For TidyHQ 19/20 $212.5 $170 $127.5 +42.5 for each month due annually Oct. ($510 in 2018)
For Variable Outgoings 19/20 $700 $600 $500 +100 for each month due annually Aug. ($620 in 2018)
Tickets for Trautonium $355.53
DESIRED BALANCE $12686 $12362.5
Funds Available (+Yes -NO) BALANCE-DESIRED BALANCE $-5224.88 $-3531.53
REVENUE (Excludes Bond) 29 Mar-19 Feb-19 monthly average
Membership Income $3,095 $3,456
Space Cash (drinks/events/tool fees/casual) $1,868 $1,917
Fundraising $636
Donations $225 $71
Donations - For Membership $90 $90 $19
TOTAL INCOME $5,278 $6,081
EXPENSES 29 Mar-19 Feb-19 monthly average
Lease/Utilities/BOC/Bank Fees/Insurance $7407 $5,439 $5,215
Kitchenette/FundraisingFridge/Toiletries $321 $346
Total Regular Expenses $5,760 $5,510
Fundraising Expenses $0 $233
Equipment/Infrastructure Expenses $509.76
Total Expense $6,269

Expenses for Approval

  • EXPENSES

Electrical Work CAD room lights etc +$15 for GST from the last meeting.

Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Membership Report

Current Status

Membership as at 2019-xx-xx:

  • X (+X / -X) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (+X / -X) Band Memberships
  • X (+X / -X) Associate Memberships

Cancelled Non-Payment

Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):

  • MEMBER_NAME
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

New memberships for approval

  • CONCESSION - James Keillor, Lachlan Hutchison
  • FULL - Courtenay Davison, Travis Bullock, Constance Titterton
  • BAND - Aaron Carmischael's Band
  • RESIDENT ARTIST - Claire Pannell
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
Status Accepted/Rejected

Officer Reports

Reports to be emailed in for review of committee when officer does not attend meeting.

  • IT Officer
    • REPORT
  • Event Officers
    • REPORT
  • Rehearsal Room Coordinators
    • REPORT
  • Quartermasters
    • More people available for shopping trips would be helpful
  • Safety Auditors
    • REPORT
  • Membership Officers
    • REPORT

Sub-Committee Reports

Laser Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

IT Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

Promotions Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

Infrastructure Subcommittee

  • REPORT

Committee Discussion/Requests for actions

Event/Workshop Coordinator Reports

  • ADUG - (Coordinators - Richard Harrington, Scott Hollows#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Arduino U - (Coordinators - Hugh, Doug)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • ARTIfrag (Coordinator - Lemming)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Board Games Night (Coordinator - Iain)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Cosplay - (Coordinator - James, Lemming)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • DIY Synth - (Coordinator Nathan Thompson, Andrew nonlinearcircuits#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • General Hacking Day - (Coordinator - none, it runs itself)
    • Business as usual
  • Leathercraft Workshops - (Coordinator - Andrew L aka Western Leathercraft)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • MicroPython Hardware Hackers - Perth Django and Python Developers (Coordinators -Phil Wilkinson#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Mostly Modular Synth - (Coordinators - Hugh, Jon)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Noizemaschin!! - (Coordinators Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel, Skot, Justin B#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Open Day - (Coordinator - )
    • Business as usual
  • Open Source Hackers (Coordinators - Stephen Price#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • PikPI Cosplay Workshops (Coordinators - Hayleye#)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • Wine & Design - (Coordinator - none, it runs itself)
    • Business as usual
  • Workshop Wednesday (Coordinator - Fletcher)
    • Business as usual
  • VR Meetup (Coordinator - Iain)
    • Business as usual OR ANYTHING TO REPORT
  • OTHER Events

# Denotes run by non-members

Other Business

Note: “Other Business” must be listed in agenda (top of this page) 48 hours prior to meeting. Any details of an agenda item can be added here at any time.

OTHER BUSINESS DISCUSSION

Action Summary

  • LIST ACTIONS AND ACTIONEES
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2019.03.30.txt · Last modified: 20190323-0822 by stuartm