User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2018.07.04

Committee Meeting 2018.07.04

Agenda

  1. Usual business
    1. Acceptance of last meeting's minutes
    2. Correspondence
    3. Property
    4. Chairman's report
    5. Treasurer's report
    6. Other officer's/Event Coordinators reports
    7. Subcommittee reports
    8. Area Host reports
    9. Cornwall House
  2. Other business
    1. Any expenses/For reimbursement
  3. Review of Action Items

Minutes

Members Present

  • Present:
  • Apologies:
  • Absent:
  • Minute taker:
  • Chair:

Meeting Times

  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks

Minutes of Previous Meeting

Status Accepted/Rejected
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER

Correspondence

  • CORRESPONDENCE

Property Report

  • PROPERTY

Officer Reports

Chairperson's Report

  • CHAIRPERSON

Treasurer's Report

  • TREASURER
    • Last known bank balance

Membership Report

Current Status

Membership as at 2017-xx-xx:

  • X (+1) Full Members (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (-1) Concession Memberships (Monthly+Annual);
  • X (-0) Family Membership
  • X (+0) Studio Office Memberships (For 2 Members)
  • X (-0) Band Memberships
  • X The Residency
Cancelled Non-Payment

Memberships to be cancelled for Non-Payment (+90 days due):

  • MEMBER_NAME
Status Accepted/Rejected
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER
New memberships for approval
  • CONCESSION - MEMBER_NAMES/NONE
  • FULL - MEMBER_NAMES/NONE
  • BAND - MEMBER_NAMES/NONE
Status Accepted/Rejected
Moved By MOVER
Seconded By SECONDER

Bandroom Report

  • BANDROOM REPORT

Other Officer's Reports

Promotions Officer Report

  • PROMOTIONS REPORT

Fundraising

  • FUNDRAISING REPORT

Event Coordinators Report

  • NoizeM - (Coordinators Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel)
  • Arduino U - (Coordinators Hugh, Doug)
  • DIY Synth - (Coordinator Lemming)
  • Open Day - (Coordinator Steve, Lemming)
  • ADUG - (Coordinator Richard Harrington, Stuart)
  • Cosplay - (Coordinator James, Lemming)
  • Other Events

Sub-Committee Reports

  • Laser Subcommittee
    • REPORT
  • IT Subcommittee
    • REPORT

Other Business

  • OTHER BUSINESS

Review of Action Items

  • ACTIONS
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2018.07.04.txt · Last modified: 20180731-2205 by blakesamuels