committee:committee_meeting_2018.05.05

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2018.05.05 [2018/05/05 16:14]
10.60.210.254 [Correspondence]
committee:committee_meeting_2018.05.05 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 18: Line 18:
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: Leeming, Hugh, Jean Michelle, Steve Hodges, Melinie, James Felix +  * Present: Lawrence (Lemming) Dixon, Hugh Frazer, Jean-Michel Maujean, Steve Hodges, Melanie McCarthy, James Felix Sim 
-  * Apologies: Blake Samuels+  * Apologies: Blake Samuels, Tim Gilcrest, Stu McDonald
   * Absent:   * Absent:
  
Line 28: Line 28:
  
 ==== Minutes of Previous Meeting ==== ==== Minutes of Previous Meeting ====
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Accepted but wrong spelling of Dave Romera to fix +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Accepted but wrong spelling of Dave Romera to fix | 
-^ Moved By | MOVER | JM +^ Moved By | MOVER | Jean-Michel Maujean | 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER | JF +^ Seconded By | SECONDER | James Felix Sim | 
  
 ==== Correspondence ==== ==== Correspondence ====
-  * CORRESPONDENCE+
   Email about electric car - want it for 4-7 months   Email about electric car - want it for 4-7 months
   Lemming suggest a bond in case it is abandoned, to investigate   Lemming suggest a bond in case it is abandoned, to investigate
   Will use the indoor space to work on it    Will use the indoor space to work on it 
-  Leeming suggests $100/per week+  Lemming suggests $100/per week
   Will table it for the meeting and discuss over the week   Will table it for the meeting and discuss over the week
   Would erect barriers and need to have it as an event    Would erect barriers and need to have it as an event 
Line 114: Line 114:
 == New memberships for approval == == New memberships for approval ==
  
-^ Robin Wong| Concession| James vouches for him knowledgable on 3d printers +^ Robin Wong| Concession| James Felix Sim vouches for him knowledgable on 3d printers | 
-^ michael newman| Full| workmate of Leeming/Blake +^ michael newman| Full| workmate of Lemming/Blake | 
-^ John Saunders| Full| Leeming says he remembers him and seems OK +^ John Saunders| Full| Lemming says he remembers him and seems OK | 
-^ Jed Cowper | concession| Added today+^ Jed Cowper | concession| Added today |
  
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Accepted +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Accepted | 
-^ Moved By | MOVER | JF +^ Moved By | MOVER | James Felix Sim | 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER | Steve+^ Seconded By | SECONDER | Steve |
  
 === Bandroom Report ===   === Bandroom Report ===  
Line 144: Line 144:
 (SM) - Have not received their numbers to invoice for April.  They have confirmed that they are not holding their May AGM meeting at the Artifactory but will be back in June. (SM) - Have not received their numbers to invoice for April.  They have confirmed that they are not holding their May AGM meeting at the Artifactory but will be back in June.
  
-  * Cosplay - (Coordinator James, Lemming) Cosplay Workshop on 25th nothing else to report+  * Cosplay - (Coordinator James Felix Sim, Lemming) Cosplay Workshop on 25th nothing else to report
   * Other Events  Artifrag3 June 16,17   Might get RFLan guys!   * Other Events  Artifrag3 June 16,17   Might get RFLan guys!
  
Line 152: Line 152:
       * Can you please vote on electing me "secretary of laser subcommittee"? I'm acting in that roll, sending the emails for maintenance sessions and things like that. I've been told the main committee should approve it.       * Can you please vote on electing me "secretary of laser subcommittee"? I'm acting in that roll, sending the emails for maintenance sessions and things like that. I've been told the main committee should approve it.
  
-JM Moved +^|Moved |Jean-Michel Maujean| 
-JF Seconded +^|Seconded|James Felix Sim | 
-Accepted+^|Accepted|
       * A few issues through the last month with bed out of level and belt failure but they were dealt with reasonably quickly. I think big red is in good repair at the moment. Hour meter was 149 hours on 2018-04-23.       * A few issues through the last month with bed out of level and belt failure but they were dealt with reasonably quickly. I think big red is in good repair at the moment. Hour meter was 149 hours on 2018-04-23.
       * Add hour tracker here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zn0QXa9J9SwWFKYS1TICWPZ3ONNujywNReHW9CJXo7A/edit?usp=sharing       * Add hour tracker here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zn0QXa9J9SwWFKYS1TICWPZ3ONNujywNReHW9CJXo7A/edit?usp=sharing
Line 166: Line 166:
 ==== Other Business ==== ==== Other Business ====
   * OTHER BUSINESS   * OTHER BUSINESS
-  * Mitch - Monitoring +  * Monitoring M 
-  * Safer spaces - anti descrimination policy - JM reviewing +  * Safer spaces - anti descrimination policy - Jean-Michel Maujean reviewing 
-  * Vcarve makers license Leeming raised but timing isn't right for the purchase while we are losing money   +  * Vcarve makers license Lemming raised but timing isn't right for the purchase while we are losing money   
-  * SuperNova - investigate getting a booth - Melanie and Leeming are starters for personing the booth+  * SuperNova - investigate getting a booth - Melanie and Lemming are starters for personing the booth
 ==== Review of Action Items ==== ==== Review of Action Items ====
   * ACTIONS   * ACTIONS
-  * +
  
  • committee/committee_meeting_2018.05.05.1525508045.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)