committee:committee_meeting_2018.05.05

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2018.05.05 [2018/05/05 15:23]
10.60.210.254
committee:committee_meeting_2018.05.05 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 18: Line 18:
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: Leeming, Hugh, Jean Michelle, Steve Hodges, Melinie, James Felix +  * Present: Lawrence (Lemming) Dixon, Hugh Frazer, Jean-Michel Maujean, Steve Hodges, Melanie McCarthy, James Felix Sim 
-  * Apologies: Blake Samuels+  * Apologies: Blake Samuels, Tim Gilcrest, Stu McDonald
   * Absent:   * Absent:
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened: OPEN +  * Opened: OPEN  3:25pm 
-  * Closed: CLOSE+  * Closed: CLOSE 4:07pm
   * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks   * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks
  
 ==== Minutes of Previous Meeting ==== ==== Minutes of Previous Meeting ====
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Accepted but wrong spelling of Dave Romera to fix 
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +^ Moved By | MOVER | Jean-Michel Maujean 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER | +^ Seconded By | SECONDER | James Felix Sim 
  
 ==== Correspondence ==== ==== Correspondence ====
-  * CORRESPONDENCE+ 
 +  Email about electric car - want it for 4-7 months 
 +  Lemming suggest a bond in case it is abandoned, to investigate 
 +  Will use the indoor space to work on it  
 +  Lemming suggests $100/per week 
 +  Will table it for the meeting and discuss over the week 
 +  Would erect barriers and need to have it as an event  
 +   
 +  Budget Movie studio contacted about building props but have not replied to emials in a week 
 +     
 +  Someone contacted about auditting for AC&C but don't think 
 +   
 +  No correspondence from LARP guys 
 +     
 +  ADUG have cancelled the event the were talking about  
 +   
 +  
  
 ==== Property Report ==== ==== Property Report ====
Line 98: Line 114:
 == New memberships for approval == == New memberships for approval ==
  
-^ Robin Wong| Concession | +^ Robin Wong| Concession| James Felix Sim vouches for him knowledgable on 3d printers 
-^ michael newman| Full | +^ michael newman| Full| workmate of Lemming/Blake 
-^ John Saunders| Full |+^ John Saunders| Full| Lemming says he remembers him and seems OK | 
 +^ Jed Cowper | concession| Added today |
  
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | +^ Status | Accepted/Rejected | Accepted 
-^ Moved By | MOVER | +^ Moved By | MOVER | James Felix Sim 
-^ Seconded By | SECONDER | +^ Seconded By | SECONDER | Steve |
  
 === Bandroom Report ===   === Bandroom Report ===  
   * BANDROOM REPORT   * BANDROOM REPORT
 +Looks OK
  
 ==== Other Officer's Reports ==== ==== Other Officer's Reports ====
Line 113: Line 131:
 === Promotions Officer Report === === Promotions Officer Report ===
   * PROMOTIONS REPORT   * PROMOTIONS REPORT
 +Nothing to Report
  
 === Fundraising === === Fundraising ===
Line 118: Line 137:
  
 === Event Coordinators Report === === Event Coordinators Report ===
-  * NoizeM - (Coordinators Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel)  +  * NoizeM - (Coordinators Stuart, Tim, Jean-Michel) 35 in attendance - looking for diversity 
-  * Arduino U - (Coordinators Hugh, Doug) +  * Arduino U - (Coordinators Hugh, Doug) Standard 
-  * DIY Synth - (Coordinator Lemming) +  * DIY Synth - (Coordinator Lemming) Standard 
-  * Open Day - (Coordinator Steve, Lemming) +  * Open Day - (Coordinator Steve, Lemming) Standard 
-  * ADUG - (Coordinator Richard Harrington, Stuart) +  * ADUG - (Coordinator Richard Harrington, Stuart) No moneys
 (SM) - Have not received their numbers to invoice for April.  They have confirmed that they are not holding their May AGM meeting at the Artifactory but will be back in June. (SM) - Have not received their numbers to invoice for April.  They have confirmed that they are not holding their May AGM meeting at the Artifactory but will be back in June.
  
-  * Cosplay - (Coordinator James, Lemming) +  * Cosplay - (Coordinator James Felix Sim, Lemming) Cosplay Workshop on 25th nothing else to report 
-  * Other Events+  * Other Events  Artifrag3 June 16,17   Might get RFLan guys!
  
 ==== Sub-Committee Reports ==== ==== Sub-Committee Reports ====
Line 133: Line 151:
     * Report from Blake (prepared ahead of time because absent -- feel free to edit/change with whatever is discussed/decided)     * Report from Blake (prepared ahead of time because absent -- feel free to edit/change with whatever is discussed/decided)
       * Can you please vote on electing me "secretary of laser subcommittee"? I'm acting in that roll, sending the emails for maintenance sessions and things like that. I've been told the main committee should approve it.       * Can you please vote on electing me "secretary of laser subcommittee"? I'm acting in that roll, sending the emails for maintenance sessions and things like that. I've been told the main committee should approve it.
 +
 +^|Moved |Jean-Michel Maujean|
 +^|Seconded|James Felix Sim |
 +^|Accepted|
       * A few issues through the last month with bed out of level and belt failure but they were dealt with reasonably quickly. I think big red is in good repair at the moment. Hour meter was 149 hours on 2018-04-23.       * A few issues through the last month with bed out of level and belt failure but they were dealt with reasonably quickly. I think big red is in good repair at the moment. Hour meter was 149 hours on 2018-04-23.
       * Add hour tracker here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zn0QXa9J9SwWFKYS1TICWPZ3ONNujywNReHW9CJXo7A/edit?usp=sharing       * Add hour tracker here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zn0QXa9J9SwWFKYS1TICWPZ3ONNujywNReHW9CJXo7A/edit?usp=sharing
Line 144: Line 166:
 ==== Other Business ==== ==== Other Business ====
   * OTHER BUSINESS   * OTHER BUSINESS
 +  * Monitoring M 
 +  * Safer spaces - anti descrimination policy - Jean-Michel Maujean reviewing 
 +  * Vcarve makers license Lemming raised but timing isn't right for the purchase while we are losing money   
 +  * SuperNova - investigate getting a booth - Melanie and Lemming are starters for personing the booth
 ==== Review of Action Items ==== ==== Review of Action Items ====
   * ACTIONS   * ACTIONS
 +
  
  • committee/committee_meeting_2018.05.05.1525504994.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)