User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2017.12.30

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2017.12.30 [20171230-1238]
blakesamuels save midway
committee:committee_meeting_2017.12.30 [20171230-1252] (current)
blakesamuels meeting finished
Line 19: Line 19:
   * Present: Lemming, Hugh, Mel, James, Stuart, JM, Blake   * Present: Lemming, Hugh, Mel, James, Stuart, JM, Blake
   * Apologies: Tim   * Apologies: Tim
-  * Absent:+  * Absent: ​Steve, Tanner
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
   * Opened: 11:10am   * Opened: 11:10am
-  * Closed: ​CLOSE +  * Closed: ​12:50 
-  * Next meeting: ​NEXTMEETINGweeks+  * Next meeting: ​Sat 27 Jan 2018 11amweeks
  
 ==== Minutes of Previous Meeting ==== ==== Minutes of Previous Meeting ====
Line 210: Line 210:
     * James thinking hosting workshop     * James thinking hosting workshop
   * Other Events   * Other Events
 +    * DIY Bio
 +      * Glass blowering
 +      * Capillary action
 +      * Leon Harris ran event
 +      * 4 people attended
  
 ==== Sub-Committee Reports ==== ==== Sub-Committee Reports ====
Line 248: Line 253:
     * Alcohol Licensing - might need to review further?     * Alcohol Licensing - might need to review further?
     * Use BBQ     * Use BBQ
 +  * Occupancy limit - Mel
 +    * Limit of 50 is driven by number of toilets
 +    * Dale could find binned toilets
 +    * Could build some structures out back for extra toilets
 +  * Box of bangs - Lemming
 +    * 2017 LED sign
 +    * Question on event and whether public/​private?​
 +    * Decided to post to mailing list for invite
 +  * 3D Printer - JM
 +    * Require another part to get it working
 +  * Kent Street rocket project - Mel
 +    * Potential donation in exchange for files
 +  * Mel - unit next door for lease
 +    * Unlikely to get good deal for renting both - probably cant afford
 +    * 
  
 ==== Review of Action Items ==== ==== Review of Action Items ====
   * ACTIONS   * ACTIONS
  
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2017.12.30.txt · Last modified: 20171230-1252 by blakesamuels