committee:committee_meeting_2017.06.07

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2017.06.07 [2017/06/07 20:56]
stuartm
committee:committee_meeting_2017.06.07 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 14: Line 14:
   - Other business   - Other business
     - Any expenses/For reimbursement     - Any expenses/For reimbursement
-    - 
-    -  
-    -  
-    -  
-    -  
   - Review of Action Items   - Review of Action Items
  
Line 31: Line 26:
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened: OPEN 8:15am +  * Opened: OPEN 8:15pm 
-  * Closed: CLOSE +  * Closed: CLOSE 21:39
   * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks   * Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks
  
Line 140: Line 135:
  
     * NoizeM - (Coordinators SM, TG, JMM, Skot)      * NoizeM - (Coordinators SM, TG, JMM, Skot) 
-        MOd Synth performing - great big crowd+        MOd Synth performing - great big crowd
     * Arduino U - (Coordinators Hugh, Doug)     * Arduino U - (Coordinators Hugh, Doug)
-        - Still working on kit - LEM+      -Still working on kit - LEM
     * DIY Synth - (Coordinator Lem)     * DIY Synth - (Coordinator Lem)
-        awesome (LEM)+        awesome (LEM)
     * Open Day - (Coordinator Steve)     * Open Day - (Coordinator Steve)
-        +        * great crowd
     * ADUG - (Coordinator Nick & Richard Harrington)     * ADUG - (Coordinator Nick & Richard Harrington)
-        +        * went well as usual 
     * Cosplay - (Coordinator Lem)     * Cosplay - (Coordinator Lem)
-        10+        10
     * Other Events     * Other Events
 +        * NONE
  
 ==== Sub-Committee Reports ==== ==== Sub-Committee Reports ====
Line 167: Line 162:
 ==== General Business ==== ==== General Business ====
  
-* Locker Labels Done +  * Locker Labels Done
-* Spend money on another 1000 flyers and business cards again - ALL AGREED+
  
-==== Review of Action Items ==== 
  
-ACTION (HF) to investigate arduino parts and stuff for courses & syllabus  **Work in progress**+  * Spend money on another 1000 flyers and business cards again - ALL AGREED - ~170 give or take 
 +  All Agreed that acting Chair Lemming has been acting like the Chair since December - ALL AGREED 
 +  Do we to ask Tim to come back onto the committee - there are reservations(and not just from Tim) - but people say yes - All Agreed 
 +  STEVE moves that Lemming is Chair seconded by Russell.  
 +  Deputy Chair spot is vacant - Who will fill this important role? 
 +  * Nick moves that Tim be deputy Chair and seconded by Lemming. Tim accepts. There are reservations(and not just from Tim) - But all agree.
  
-ACTION (Subcommittees) to ask for people interested in subcommittees **Ongoing** 
  
-ACTION (TG) Manipulation of the history of core mailing list. (not yet doneCan someone else do it?+  * New glossy report on 2015-16 JM to do before June end.  Stu to proof read numbers. 
 +==== Review of Action Items ==== 
 + 
 +ACTION (HFto investigate arduino parts and stuff for courses & syllabus  **Work in progress**
  
-ACTION: Nick to decide what is needed for laser cutters and to get prices for next meeting.  **To do**+ACTION (Subcommittees) to ask for people interested in subcommittees **Ongoing** 
  
-ACTION: (JK) - Finish Grant+ACTION: (JK) - Finish Grant - JM to take on.
  
-ACTION: RFID for office+ACTION: RFID for office  (LEM) To do
  
-ACTION: Vending Machine (MK) +ACTION: Vending Machine (MK) - (Not working)
  • committee/committee_meeting_2017.06.07.1496840164.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)