committee:committee_meeting_2017.03.01

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2017.03.01 [2017/03/01 06:56]
steve created
committee:committee_meeting_2017.03.01 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 20: Line 20:
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
  
-==== Members Present ==== NBJK, SM, LEM, HF, DS, ML, RC, SH, J-M +==== Members Present ====  
-  * Present:  +DSML 
-  * Observing:  +  * Present: Nick Bannon (NB)Stuart McDonald (SM)Lemming (LEM)Hugh Fraser (HF)Steve Hodges (SH)Jean-Michele (J-M) 
-  * Apologies: TG, TP +  * Observing: Mitch Kelly 
-  * Absent: +  * Apologies: Tim Gilchrist (TG)Tanner Perham (TP) 
 +  * Absent: Jason Kongchoy (JK), Russel Clarke (RC)
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened:   +  * Opened:  2000 
-  * Closed:  +  * Closed:  2144 
-  * Next meeting: (March 2017 at 20:00) +  * Next meeting: (12 March 2017 at 20:00) 
  
 ==== Acceptance of minutes ==== ==== Acceptance of minutes ====
Line 36: Line 37:
  
 ^ Status | IS Accepted | ^ Status | IS Accepted |
-^ Moved By | Jason +^ Moved By | J-M 
-^ Seconded By | Nick |+^ Seconded By | NB |
  
-MOVED () +PASSED without doissent
-SECONDED () +
-PASSED/REJECTED+
  
 ==== SGM date and time, confirmation ==== ==== SGM date and time, confirmation ====
Line 47: Line 46:
 The SGM was announced a few days ago for 15 Mar 2017.  This was informally approved at an unminuted meeting where a quorum of the management committee were present.  It was noted that the constitution does not require the SGM to be formally called before it is announced.  We thus need to minute that the management committee agree to an SGM. The SGM was announced a few days ago for 15 Mar 2017.  This was informally approved at an unminuted meeting where a quorum of the management committee were present.  It was noted that the constitution does not require the SGM to be formally called before it is announced.  We thus need to minute that the management committee agree to an SGM.
  
-MOVED (SH) That an SGM is held on the evening of 15 Mar 2017 at 2 Burgay Court for the primary purpose of polling the membership about the acceptance of the lease and subsequent move to 2 Burgay Court. +MOVED (SH) That an SGM is held at 7pm on the evening of 15 Mar 2017 at 2 Burgay Court for the primary purpose of polling the membership about the acceptance of the lease and subsequent move to 2 Burgay Court. 
-SECONDED () + 
-PASSED/REJECTED+SECONDED (LEM
 + 
 +Passed without dissent
  
 ==== Correspondence ==== ==== Correspondence ====
  
 +some people asking about events here including a blues even.  replied to them but no response yet
 +
 +cosplay coming up on the 11th (sat)
 +
 +mod synth on 14th.
  
 +no lease yet
 ==== Chairman's report ==== ==== Chairman's report ====
  
 +really good noise machin.  30 to 40 people.  some issues with microphone (and oral placemetn thereof)
  
 ==== Treasurer's Report ==== ==== Treasurer's Report ====
 +^  | 28/02/2017 | 31/01/2017 |
 +^ NAB Balance | $3407.86 | $5493.92  |  
 +^ Pending TidyHQ / eftpos  | $719.60 | $403.93 | 
 +^ Guthire St Bond | $6000.00 | $6000 |
 +^ Burgay Court Bond | $1500.00 | $0 |
 +^ Balance | **$11627.46** | **$11897.85** | 
 +^
 +^ Quarantined Funds | 
 +^ Estimated RFID Key Members Bond Value | $7765 | $7815 |
 +^ For Insurance 17/18 | $1738 | $1580 |  +158 for each month |
 +^ Amount Owed on Sound Equipment | $2705| $2705  |  Amount unknown past meetings.  To be paid for by SwanCon sound equipment hire and NoizeMaschine! event funds.  Once full amount collected it will be reimbursed. |
 +^ DESIRED BALANCE | **$12100**  | **$11042** |
 +^
 +^  | 28/2/2017 | 31/01/2017 | |
 +^ Sound Equipment Funds Collected | $2705 | $2705 | Collected in Full |
 +
 +REFUND SKOT???
 +
 +^ REVENUE |Last Month | 12 Month Average |
 +^ Membership | $4045 | $4325 |
 +^ Space Cash (Events/Venue hire/Snacks/tool fees/day users/other)| $553 | $1170 |
 +^ Grants/Prizes/Donations/Fundraising| $140 | $68 |
 +^ TOTAL REVENUE  | **$4738** | **$5562** |
 +^
 +^ EXPENSES | |  |
 +^ Lease+Estimated Variable Outgoings | -$4224 | -$4224 |
 +^ Electricity |-$388 |-$413 |
 +^ Insurance (12 month average) | -$0 | -$158 |
 +^ Waste/Internet/Welding Supplies |-$304 | -$313 |
 +^ Merchant Fees |-$40 | -$40 |
 +^ TidyHQ/Bank Charges |-$93 | -$106 |
 +^ TOTAL EXPENSES (Excluding Equip/Fundraising Exp) | **-$4995** | **-$5253** |
 +^
 +^ Fundraising Expenses# | -$0 | $0 |
 +^ Equipment Purchases$ | -$0 | -$503.47 | 
 +
 +Major Events/Other (Past Month)
 +  *ADUG - ~$100
 +  *Noizemaschin ~$200 Including surplus stock. 
 +
 +Money Due (31/01/16)
 +  *Membership - ~$4575 -$0.5K on last months 
 +  *Car park hire (1 weeks)- $400 
 +  *Kitchenette Expenses - $80.50  
 +  *ADUG Jan / Feb - $50 + $100
 +  *LEDs - $50
 +  *PCs - $110
  
 === Membership Report === === Membership Report ===
  
 +  * 30 (-1) Full Members;
 +  * 13 (-2)  Concession Memberships;
 +  * 1  (0)  Studio Office Memberships (For 2 Members) 
 +  * 5  (0) Band Memberships
 +
 +  * **Approve** Memberships for Cancellation for Non-Payment (+90 days due) - NONE
 +
 +MOVED: 
 +SECONDED: 
 +
 +
 +  * **Approve / Disapprove** of New Members since last meeting - NONE
 +    * CONCESSION -
 +    * FULL - 
 +    * BAND - 
 +
 +MOVED: 
 +SECONDED:  
  
 ==== Other officer's reports ==== ==== Other officer's reports ====
Line 66: Line 139:
  
 === Fundraising JMM/StM === === Fundraising JMM/StM ===
 +
 +Working on the grant.  Need annual report to be finished and then up to 3 months before we hear anything.
 +
 +exhibition at edith cowan.  artifactory stuff or table would be good.
  
 === Event Coordinators Report === === Event Coordinators Report ===
  
-    * NoizeM - SM, TG, JMM, Skot, Meg+    * NoizeM - SM, TG, JMM, Skot, Meg - Ran on time well attend. 
 +      * 
     * Arduino U - TG, Hugh"     * Arduino U - TG, Hugh"
     * DIY Synth - Lem     * DIY Synth - Lem
Line 75: Line 153:
       * Feb's open day was slow but the 3 groups who came in were positive and interested.       * Feb's open day was slow but the 3 groups who came in were positive and interested.
       * March's open day is next week       * March's open day is next week
-      * Should we consider ceasing formal open days during any move?  and when should we have open days at the new space? (sooner rather than later!!)+      * Should we consider ceasing formal open days during any move?  and when should we have open days at the new space? (sooner rather than later!!)  April 1st yes, we'll have it.  May, doubtful.
     * ADUG - Nick & Richard Harrington     * ADUG - Nick & Richard Harrington
     * Other Events     * Other Events
  
 +Need to coordinate with event coordinators to ensure all the stuff they require is at one space or the other (and that people know which one) during the move.
 ==== Subcommittee reports ==== ==== Subcommittee reports ====
  
   * Laser subcommittee   * Laser subcommittee
 +    * meeting sun 12 11am -- all welcome 
 +    
   * IT SubComm   * IT SubComm
 +    * issues with reader on the door on hot days
  
   * Infrastructure   * Infrastructure
 +    * we had flooding.  saved by lemming!
  
   * Events   * Events
Line 97: Line 179:
     * Electronics Bench - Steve     * Electronics Bench - Steve
     * Tool Room - Lemming     * Tool Room - Lemming
 +      * cordless drills are breeding
     * Welding - Lemming     * Welding - Lemming
 +      * need to bolt down grinder
     * Band Room - Tanner     * Band Room - Tanner
 +      * cables organized
 +      * clean up done
     * Stage - JMM     * Stage - JMM
  
Line 104: Line 190:
  
 Are there questions to be answered prior to the SGM (see Sk0t's email) Are there questions to be answered prior to the SGM (see Sk0t's email)
-  + 
 +$1500 security deposit paid (this comes off June's rent) 
 + 
 +$5000 bond to be paid by 1 April 
 + 
 +4.2 meter racking may still be in the place and can be used, can it be moved/modified? 
 + 
 +Some offices for lease at small rent ($200/month) 
 + 
 +Martin to come along to check electrical stuff. 
 + 
 ==== Other Business ==== ==== Other Business ====
  
Line 126: Line 223:
 ACTION: LEM to followup on Burgay Crt. ACTION: LEM to followup on Burgay Crt.
  
-ACTION: STU set up family membership+ACTION: STU set up family membership  **DONE**
  
 ACTION: JK - Finish Grant ACTION: JK - Finish Grant
  
  • committee/committee_meeting_2017.03.01.1488322583.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)