committee:committee_meeting_2017.03.01

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting 2017.03.01

  1. Usual business
    1. Acceptance of last meeting's minutes
    2. SGM date and time, confirmation
    3. Correspondence
    4. Chairman's report
    5. Treasurer's report
    6. Other officer's reports
    7. Subcommittee reports
    8. Building Report
    9. Area Host reports
    10. Cornwall House
  2. 2 Burgay Court - Update and questions to be answered
  3. Other business
  4. Review of Action Items

==== Members Present ==== NB, JK, SM, LEM, HF, DS, ML, RC, SH, J-M

  • Present:
  • Observing:
  • Apologies: TG, TP
  • Absent:
  • Opened:
  • Closed:
  • Next meeting: (5 March 2017 at 20:00)

See: committee_meeting_2017.01.04

Status IS Accepted
Moved By Jason
Seconded By Nick

MOVED () SECONDED () PASSED/REJECTED

The SGM was announced a few days ago for 15 Mar 2017. This was informally approved at an unminuted meeting where a quorum of the management committee were present. It was noted that the constitution does not require the SGM to be formally called before it is announced. We thus need to minute that the management committee agree to an SGM.

MOVED (SH) That an SGM is held on the evening of 15 Mar 2017 at 2 Burgay Court for the primary purpose of polling the membership about the acceptance of the lease and subsequent move to 2 Burgay Court. SECONDED () PASSED/REJECTED

Membership Report

Promotions Officer - JK

Fundraising JMM/StM

Event Coordinators Report

  • NoizeM - SM, TG, JMM, Skot, Meg
  • Arduino U - TG, Hugh“
  • DIY Synth - Lem
  • open day - Steve
    • Feb's open day was slow but the 3 groups who came in were positive and interested.
    • March's open day is next week
    • Should we consider ceasing formal open days during any move? and when should we have open days at the new space? (sooner rather than later!!)
  • ADUG - Nick & Richard Harrington
  • Other Events
  • Laser subcommittee
  • IT SubComm
  • Infrastructure
  • Events
  • CAD Room - Russell
  • Electronics Bench - Steve
  • Tool Room - Lemming
  • Welding - Lemming
  • Band Room - Tanner
  • Stage - JMM

Are there questions to be answered prior to the SGM (see Sk0t's email)

Resolved

New (arising from this meeting)

Ongoing

ACTION (HF) to investigate arduino parts and stuff for courses & syllabus Work in progress

ACTION (Subcommittees) to ask for people interested in subcommittees Ongoing

ACTION (TG) - Manipulation of the history of core mailing list. (not yet done) Can someone else do it?

ACTION: Nick to decide what is needed for laser cutters and to get prices for next meeting. To do

ACTION: LEM to followup on Burgay Crt.

ACTION: STU set up family membership

ACTION: JK - Finish Grant

  • committee/committee_meeting_2017.03.01.1488322583.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)