committee:committee_meeting_2016.12.07

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting 2016.12.07

  1. Brief note about Chairman of this meeting
  2. Usual business
    1. Acceptance of last meeting's minutes
    2. Correspondence
    3. Chairman's report
    4. Treasurer's report
    5. Other officer's reports
    6. Subcommittee reports
    7. Building Report
    8. Area Host reports
    9. Cornwall House
  3. Chairman's leave of absence and proposed new under-deputy Chairman
  4. Update on the search for other premises
  5. Other business
  6. Review of Action Items
  • Present: JK, NB, StM, Lem, SJH, HP
  • Observing:
  • Apologies: TG
  • Absent: JM, RC
  • Opened: 2030
  • Closed:
  • Next meeting: (proposed 11 Jan 2017 at 2030)

See: committee_meeting_2016.11.09

Status Accepted
Moved By NB
Seconded By Lem

Passed withoit dissent

nothing on paper, stuff on facebook (Lem to fill in here)

Good open day

30/11/2016 31/10/2016
NAB Balance $4410.73 $8357.52
Pending TidyHQ / eftpos $171.72 $296.90
Balance $4582.45 $8654.42

L30/10 Balance - Lease paid 2/11 rather than in Oct. Thus a like for like balance should look $4430.42 for 31/10

Quarantined Funds
Estimated Bond Value $6800 $6565
For Insurance 17/18 $1264 $1106 +158 for each month
Amount Owed on Sound Equipment $2705 $2705 Amount unknown past meetings. To be paid for by SwanCon sound equipment hire and NoizeMaschine! event funds. Once full amount collected it will be reimbursed.
DESIRED BALANCE $10769 $10127
31/11/2016 30/10/2016
Sound Equipment Funds Collected $2610 $2510 Replaced by Skot (+$100 from NM! Nov)
REVENUE Last Month 12 Month Average
Membership $2725 $4482
Space Cash (Events/Venue hire/drinks/tool fees/day users/other) $1671 $1029
Grants/Prizes/Donations/Fundraising $220 $216
TOTAL REVENUE $4616 $5771
EXPENSES
Lease+Estimated Variable Outgoings (Paid 02/11 for November) -$4224 -$4224
Electricity -$222 -$446
Insurance (12 month average) -$0 -$158
Waste/Internet/Welding Supplies -$206 -$318
Merchant Fees -$80 -$40
TidyHQ/Bank Charges -$95 -$106
TOTAL EXPENSES (Excluding Equip/Fundraising Exp) -$4827 -$5292
Fundraising Expenses# $0 $59
Equipment Purchases$ -$65.24 -$571

$ Shed padlock, Belt for Belt Sander, Wood for LED Light bars for trestles, 2 * POWER PLUGS FOR shed

Major Events/Other (Past Month)

  • ADUG - ~$110
  • Noizemaschin ~$100,
  • Mod Synth ~$300

Money Due (04/11/16)

  • Membership - ~$5805 +$3K on last months ($1520 paid 05/11/16)
  • Car park hire (4 weeks)- $800 - ($400 paid 05/11/16)
  • Kitchenette Expenses - $284.50 ($284.50 paid 05/11/16)
  • ADUG Sept + Oct + Nov - $290,
  • LEDs - $50

Membership Report

  • 28 (-3) Full Members;
  • 14 (-1) Concession Memberships;
  • 0 (0) Studio Memberships
  • 0 (0) Annual Sponsored Memberships
  • 1 (0) Studio Office Memberships (For 2 Members)
  • 4 (+1) Band Memberships
  • 1 (0) Band + Concession Memberships
  • Approve / Disapprove Memberships for Cancellation for Non-Payment (+90 days due)
    • Alex Polgardy (left)
    • Volker Ritzka (cancelled)

moved Lem 2nd NB Passed without dissent

  • Approve / Disapprove of New Members since last meeting
    • CONCESSION -
    • FULL - Gino Parisella, Nick Derickx, David Van Beelen
    • Band - Red Mother

moved Lem 2nd SH Passed without dissent

MOVED:

SECONDED:

Promotions Officer - JK

Supernova Perth booked

Lots of ideas of things to take

Fundraising

Event Coordinators Report

  • NoizeM - SM, TG, JMM, Skot, Meg
  • Arduino U - TG, Hugh
  • DIY Synth - Lem
  • open day - Steve
  • ADUG - Nick & Richard Harrington
  • Other Events
  1. Laser subcommittee
  2. Fundraising
  3. IT SubComm
  4. Infrastructure
  5. Events
  1. Area hosts
    1. CAD Room - Russell
    2. Electronics Bench - Steve
    3. Tool Room - Lemming
    4. Welding - Lemming
    5. Band Room - Tanner
    6. Stage - JMM
  • First aid kit.
  • LEDs
  • Door
  • General Cleanliness (Thanks JK)
  • connecting up.org
    1. are we on their list of members?
    2. investigation re registration as a charity

Resolved

New (arising from this meeting)

ACTION (StM) to remove TG from info@ and add Lem

Ongoing

ACTION (TG) to handle the corresp stuff.

ACTION (SH) to ask for people interested in subcommittees

ACTION (TG?) - Manipulation of the history of core mailing list. (not yet done) Can someone else do it?

ACTION (JMM) - First aid kit status (catalog and advise)

  • committee/committee_meeting_2016.12.07.1481116419.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)