committee:committee_meeting_2016.12.07

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting 2016.12.06

  1. Brief note about Chairman of this meeting
  2. Usual business
    1. Acceptance of last meeting's minutes
    2. Correspondence
    3. Chairman's report
    4. Treasurer's report
    5. Other officer's reports
    6. Subcommittee reports
    7. Building Report
    8. Area Host reports
    9. Cornwall House
  3. Chairman's leave of absence and proposed new under-deputy Chairman
  4. Update on the search for other premises
  5. Other business
  6. Review of Action Items
  • Present:
  • Observing:
  • Apologies:
  • Absent:
  • Opened:
  • Closed:
  • Next meeting: (proposed 11 Jan 2017 at 2030)

See: committee_meeting_2016.11.09

Status Accepted/rejected
Moved By
Seconded By

Membership Report

Promotions Officer - JK

Fundraising

Event Coordinators Report

  • NoizeM - SM, TG, JMM, Skot, Meg
  • Arduino U - TG, Hugh
  • DIY Synth - Tim
  • open day - Steve
  • ADUG - Nick & Richard Harrington
  • Other Events
  1. Laser subcommittee
  2. Fundraising
  3. IT SubComm
  4. Infrastructure
  5. Events
  1. Area hosts
    1. CAD Room - Russell
    2. Electronics Bench - Steve
    3. Tool Room - Lemming
    4. Welding - Lemming
    5. Band Room - Tanner
    6. Stage - JMM
  • First aid kit.
  • LEDs
  • Door
  • General Cleanliness (Thanks JK)
  • connecting up.org
    1. are we on their list of members?
    2. investigation re registration as a charity

Resolved

New (arising from this meeting)

Ongoing

ACTION (TG) to handle the corresp stuff.

ACTION (SH) to ask for people interested in subcommittees

ACTION (TG?) - Manipulation of the history of core mailing list. (not yet done) Can someone else do it?

ACTION (JMM) - First aid kit status (catalog and advise)

  • committee/committee_meeting_2016.12.07.1480812853.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)