committee:committee_meeting_2015.11.14

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2015.11.14 [2015/11/11 21:16]
timbo created
committee:committee_meeting_2015.11.14 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 3: Line 3:
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present:  +  * Present: Stuart McDonald, Nick Bannon (acting chair), Steve Hodges, Tim Gilchrist (Minutes). 
-  * Apologies: SKoT McDonald+  * Apologies: SKoT McDonald, Meg Travers, Davo, Andrew
   * Absent:    * Absent: 
-  * Observing:+  * Observing: Mitch Kelly, Chris Hall
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened: 11:00 +  * Opened: 11:30 
-  * Closed:  +  * Closed: 12:25 
-  * Next meeting: 11:00 th December.+  * Next meeting: 14:00 19th December.
  
 ==== Minutes of previous meeting ==== ==== Minutes of previous meeting ====
 ^ Status |  Accepted| ^ Status |  Accepted|
-^ Moved By | NB +^ Moved By | STM 
-^ Seconded By | AE +^ Seconded By | NB 
  
 ==== Correspondence ==== ==== Correspondence ====
-  * +  * Stirling approval!!
  
 ==== Property Report ==== ==== Property Report ====
-  * +  * MK will arrange for a guy to have a look at the air conditioner 
 +  * Visit from Don (Landord). He's keen for us to make a new sign. MK to wrangle.
  
 ==== Officer Reports ==== ==== Officer Reports ====
 === Chairperson's Report === === Chairperson's Report ===
-  * +  * BSF on today, everyone should lend a hand.
   *   *
 === Treasurer's Report === === Treasurer's Report ===
-  * +  * $6752.43 - Decembers rent due month end 
 +  * BOC overdue account $40.16 to be paid Monday 
 +  * Cash Flow 14-15 Uploaded into TidyClub
  
 === Membership Officer Report === === Membership Officer Report ===
 +  STM - Roughly 7 new members. Would be good to have more.  
 +  
 +  Pending Davo's report
   * n paid members   * n paid members
   * Approval of New Members   * Approval of New Members
Line 44: Line 50:
     * Arduino U:     * Arduino U:
     * DIY synth night: Final one for 2015 - resumes in Feb 2016. Many Members, 15 Non Members     * DIY synth night: Final one for 2015 - resumes in Feb 2016. Many Members, 15 Non Members
 +    * ADUG.
          
   * Upcoming   * Upcoming
     * Beaufort St Festival.      * Beaufort St Festival. 
     * NM!!     * NM!!
 +    * 19th Dec - Fundraiser gig for air conditioner.
  
  
 ==== Previous ACTION Items Status ==== ==== Previous ACTION Items Status ====
-  * TG to put call out to area hosts. SH elec, DB, Kitchen. SM Swarfomat/stage  +  * TG to put call out to area hosts. SH elec, DB, Kitchen. SM Swarfomat/stage **Not done** 
-  * SM to review prospectus and contact Kool Room to arrange followup  +  * SM to review prospectus and contact Kool Room to arrange followup **unknown** 
-  * NB to contact ADUG and ask if they're OK with us promoting their event to raise activity profile of the  space.  +  * NB to contact ADUG and ask if they're OK with us promoting their event to raise activity profile of the  space. **Not done** 
-  * SM to action ADUG Promo pending NB's feedback. +  * SM to action ADUG Promo pending NB's feedback. **Pending NB** 
-  * SM to sort our NM and Space t-shirts  +  * SM to sort our NM and Space t-shirts **unknown** 
-  * DB to replace cistern and taps+  * DB to replace cistern and taps **Done**
  
 ==== Sub-Committee Reports ==== ==== Sub-Committee Reports ====
Line 68: Line 76:
  
   * Security: We've had a few randoms coming through the space of late, a close call with a wallet (miscreant was caught whilst high-tailing it, wallet was recovered). Several members have proposed recorded CCTV near the doors and carpark at the very least; possible logging of time-lapse images from the webcams. Discuss Pros & Cons. (My 2c: I'm in favour, I think privacy concerns are no worse than what we broadcast already on the webcam page, and logged video / images could be kept on a secure committee-only server.). Also need to make "keep door closed if you are alone/few of you in space, esp at night"    * Security: We've had a few randoms coming through the space of late, a close call with a wallet (miscreant was caught whilst high-tailing it, wallet was recovered). Several members have proposed recorded CCTV near the doors and carpark at the very least; possible logging of time-lapse images from the webcams. Discuss Pros & Cons. (My 2c: I'm in favour, I think privacy concerns are no worse than what we broadcast already on the webcam page, and logged video / images could be kept on a secure committee-only server.). Also need to make "keep door closed if you are alone/few of you in space, esp at night" 
 + 
 +    * NB: Privacy concerns. TG: Let's push forward.TG Move: Take to broader membership via mailing list to inform all. SH Second. Passed** 
  
-  * First Gig / Licensed Event: Saturday Dec 19:  (proposed) fundraiser for music room & space in general 
  
-  * Solar PanelsWe have $800 in pledges so far, need 6000 more (or more fund raising). I've volunteered to Do Stoopid Super Villian Stunts For Money ("$200 to present a list of our demands upon the City to Mayor Lisa Scaffedi") as part of a fund-run. Anyone else? Can we do this in Early Dec?+  * First Gig / Licensed EventSaturday Dec 19:  (proposedfundraiser for music room & space in general ** 
 +  * NB Moved start running licensed eventTG second Passed **
  
 +  * Solar Panels: We have $800 in pledges so far, need 6000 more (or more fund raising). I've volunteered to Do Stoopid Super Villian Stunts For Money ("$200 to present a list of our demands upon the City to Mayor Lisa Scaffedi") as part of a fund-run. Anyone else? Can we do this in Early Dec? **Broad agreement, comittee too hot to decide on a fun-run**
  
  
 ==== General Business ==== ==== General Business ====
 +
 +  * NB: BSF on today, everyone should lend a hand.
 +  * Building approval Woo!
 +  * CHCW - NB will keep in touch with them as project ticks along, but would like backup. Next meeting 1400 Tuesday 17th December
 +  * STM: Wants to register with ACNC for official not-for-profit status. Will investigate.
 +
  
  
  • committee/committee_meeting_2015.11.14.1447247762.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)