committee:committee_meeting_2015.09.12

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2015.09.12 [2015/09/12 12:52]
timbo
committee:committee_meeting_2015.09.12 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 7: Line 7:
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
   * Opened: 20150912-1205   * Opened: 20150912-1205
-  * Closed: 20150912-??+  * Closed: 20150912-1310
   * Next meeting:   * Next meeting:
     * Saturdays 1pm?     * Saturdays 1pm?
-    * 20151011-1300, 4 weeks+    * 20151017-1100, 4 weeks
  
 ==== Allocation of roles ==== ==== Allocation of roles ====
Line 48: Line 48:
     * JeanMichel self nominiates     * JeanMichel self nominiates
       * Huzza, Jean Michel       * Huzza, Jean Michel
-      * +  
 ==== Previous Action Items ==== ==== Previous Action Items ====
  
Line 77: Line 77:
  
 ==== Property Report ==== ==== Property Report ====
-  * PROPERTY+  * SM: End of lease coming up... year? Reported cracks to landlord. More flooding, Pipe at top rearranged. Leaks above Galactica, Wall near cad room leaking 
 +    * DO: Safety officer should wrangle flammables. 
 + 
 + 
 ===== Officer Reports ===== ===== Officer Reports =====
 ==== Chairperson's Report ==== ==== Chairperson's Report ====
-  * CHAIRPERSON+  * Welcome new committee. need to do promo, opendays, t-shirts to raise profile of space. 
 + 
 ==== Treasurer's Report ==== ==== Treasurer's Report ====
   * TREASURER   * TREASURER
-    * Last known bank balance: $ +    * Last known bank balance: $1,928.04  
-      + 
 ==== Membership Officer Report ==== ==== Membership Officer Report ====
 +  * ** Action: Davo to update post-meeting **
   * MEMBERSHIP   * MEMBERSHIP
     * Current Membership Numbers     * Current Membership Numbers
Line 98: Line 104:
 ==== Events Officer Report ==== ==== Events Officer Report ====
   * Previous events   * Previous events
 +  * NM, Modular synth
     * Robotics Workshop     * Robotics Workshop
   * Upcoming events   * Upcoming events
Line 113: Line 120:
  
 === Quartermasters === === Quartermasters ===
-  * Timbo +  * None
-    * +
  
 === Media and Propaganda/Promotions === === Media and Propaganda/Promotions ===
 +  * SM to be main contact - form next subcommittee
  
 === IT Infrastructure Report === === IT Infrastructure Report ===
-  * +  * AlexY Upgraded CPU in server. 
 +  * Andrew Elwell main contact. - form next subcommittee
  
 === Infrastructure Report === === Infrastructure Report ===
   * INFRASTRUCTURE TSAR - MitchK   * INFRASTRUCTURE TSAR - MitchK
     *      * 
-  * ACTION:  
  
 ==== Agenda Items ==== ==== Agenda Items ====
Line 131: Line 138:
   * Call for ideas on membership pricing to be discussed at next meeting.   * Call for ideas on membership pricing to be discussed at next meeting.
   * Laser cutters members only. Visitors at mercy of open days/finding a member to cut for them. Can point them at other options - FabLab etc.   * Laser cutters members only. Visitors at mercy of open days/finding a member to cut for them. Can point them at other options - FabLab etc.
-  *  Open Days, public training days for lasercutters. **ACtion: Events and promotions subcommitte to discuss.** +  *  Open Days, public training days for lasercutters. **ACtion: Events and promotions subcommittee to discuss.** 
-  * SM: Padlock Bin? Efficient packing often not used. **Action: SM to discuss potential bin useage with Dan to make sure not excessive** +  * SM: Padlock Bin? Efficient packing often not used. **Action: SM to discuss potential bin usage with Dan to make sure not excessive** 
-  * +  * **ACtion: subcommittees to report to chair before next meeting **
  
 ==== ACTION Items Resulting ==== ==== ACTION Items Resulting ====
   * ACTION:    * ACTION: 
  
  • committee/committee_meeting_2015.09.12.1442033536.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)