committee:committee_meeting_2015.07.18

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2015.07.18 [2015/07/11 01:56]
nick [Officer Reports] Event - Build a Robotic Arm
committee:committee_meeting_2015.07.18 [2020/03/12 12:49] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
 ====== Committee Meeting 2015.07.18 ====== ====== Committee Meeting 2015.07.18 ======
-===== Agenda ===== 
-  * MK: I wish to lodge a complaint against the committee member who keeps moderating me from the list with no explanation or discussion as to why. 
- 
-==== Previous Action Items ==== 
-  * ACTIONITEMS 
-==== Additional Agenda Items ==== 
  
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
-  * Present: +  * Present: JD SM TG NB DOM JM BD MitchK
   * Apologies:   * Apologies:
-  * Absent:+  * Absent: WC
  
 ==== Meeting Times ==== ==== Meeting Times ====
-  * Opened: OPEN +  * Opened: 1200 
-  * Closed: CLOSE +  * Closed: 1210 
-  * Next meeting: NEXTMEETINGweeks+  * Next meeting: Sat 20150815-1100weeks
  
 ==== Minutes of previous meeting ==== ==== Minutes of previous meeting ====
-^ Status | Accepted/Rejected +^ Status | Accepted | 
-^ Moved By | PM-MOVER +^ Moved By | TG 
-^ Seconded By | PM-SECONDER +^ Seconded By | DOM 
 ==== Correspondence ==== ==== Correspondence ====
-  * CORRESPONDENCE+  * SM: Perth City Coucil have a grant, has written to them 
 +  * GovHack Team won a $1200 prize! will demonstrate at RAC 
 +  * JD: FabCafe has a mini trial going ahead: running workshops 
 ==== Property Report ==== ==== Property Report ====
-  * PROPERTY+  * ACTION: SM: Ready to apply, will contact Ray Barron
 ==== Officer Reports ==== ==== Officer Reports ====
 === Chairperson's Report === === Chairperson's Report ===
Line 31: Line 28:
 === Treasurer's Report === === Treasurer's Report ===
   * TREASURER   * TREASURER
-    * Last known bank balance+    * Last known bank balance: ~$2000, some cash 
 +    * July rent not yet paid 
 +    * Subcommittee: funding crisis! 
 === Membership Officer Report === === Membership Officer Report ===
-  * MEMBERSHIP +  * **4 Full Members with Tool Usage** (manual+auto renew) being 3 Active Full and 1 Partial Full 
-    Approval of New Members +  **35 Full Members** being 35 Active Full and 28 Partial Full 
-    Current Numbers: X full, X concession, X visitor members+  **5 Concession Members** being 0 Active Concession and 3 Partial Concession 
 +  * **1 Studio Member** - Active 
 +  * **1 Sponsored Member** - Active 
 +  * **8 Active Visitors** 
 === Events Officer Report === === Events Officer Report ===
   * Previous   * Previous
 +    * CHCW Planning Thursday 20150625-1800 https://www.facebook.com/events/1627717907440011/
     * NoizeMaschin!! #48, the National Noize Network Tuesday 20150630-1930 https://www.facebook.com/events/1096949956986120/     * NoizeMaschin!! #48, the National Noize Network Tuesday 20150630-1930 https://www.facebook.com/events/1096949956986120/
       * "Las-ers"       * "Las-ers"
 +    * ArduinoU Wednesday We20150715-1930 https://www.facebook.com/events/1070042069690851/
   * Upcoming   * Upcoming
     * Bling Your Thing Day - On Now! Saturday 20150718 https://www.facebook.com/events/741341092643775/     * Bling Your Thing Day - On Now! Saturday 20150718 https://www.facebook.com/events/741341092643775/
-    * Basic Welding workshop Sunday 20150719-1200+    * Basic Welding workshop Sunday 20150719-1200 https://www.facebook.com/events/425698877617028/
     * Leatherworking workshop: JW, July     * Leatherworking workshop: JW, July
       * People keen to attend, there should be enough knowledge to make it a productive event, could still use someone to host it       * People keen to attend, there should be enough knowledge to make it a productive event, could still use someone to host it
Line 49: Line 55:
     * NoizeMaschin!! #50, GOLD EDITION, Tuesday 20150825 https://www.facebook.com/events/385974154936207     * NoizeMaschin!! #50, GOLD EDITION, Tuesday 20150825 https://www.facebook.com/events/385974154936207
     * Build a Robotic Arm (with Stirling Council) Saturday 20150829-1000--1400     * Build a Robotic Arm (with Stirling Council) Saturday 20150829-1000--1400
-      * Sales and marketing will be managed by the council, we'll be hosting 10 pairs of people (one robot assembly per pair) so will need trestle table space for 20 people, USB power and overhead projector. DOM, JD, hopefully one or two others hosting. Stirling will provide tea/coffee/nibblies/lunch for participants.+      * DOM is point person: Sales and marketing will be managed by the council, we'll be hosting 10 pairs of people (one robot assembly per pair) so will need trestle table space for 20 people, USB power and overhead projector. DOM, JD, hopefully one or two others hosting. Stirling will provide tea/coffee/nibblies/lunch for participants.
  
 ==== Previous ACTION Items Status ==== ==== Previous ACTION Items Status ====
Line 59: Line 65:
  
 ==== Agenda Items ==== ==== Agenda Items ====
 +
 +  * MK: I wish to lodge a complaint against the committee member who keeps moderating me from the list with no explanation or discussion as to why
 +    * May not be by design
  
 ==== General Business ==== ==== General Business ====
  
 ==== ACTION Items Resulting ==== ==== ACTION Items Resulting ====
 +
 +  * ACTION: SM: Ready to apply for building status to council, will contact Ray Barron
 +
  • committee/committee_meeting_2015.07.18.1436550988.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)