committee:committee_meeting_2015.07.18

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting 2015.07.18

  • MK: I wish to lodge a complaint against the committee member who keeps moderating me from the list with no explanation or discussion as to why.
  • ACTIONITEMS
  • Present:
  • Apologies:
  • Absent:
  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks
Status Accepted/Rejected
Moved By PM-MOVER
Seconded By PM-SECONDER
  • CORRESPONDENCE
  • PROPERTY

Chairperson's Report

  • CHAIRPERSON

Treasurer's Report

  • TREASURER
    • Last known bank balance

Membership Officer Report

  • MEMBERSHIP
    • Approval of New Members
    • Current Numbers: X full, X concession, X visitor members

Events Officer Report

  • Previous
  • Upcoming
    • Bling Your Thing Day - On Now! Saturday 20150718 https://www.facebook.com/events/741341092643775/
    • Basic Welding workshop Sunday 20150719-1200
    • Leatherworking workshop: JW, July
      • People keen to attend, there should be enough knowledge to make it a productive event, could still use someone to host it
      • ACTION: JD will ask her friend Ash. Charging is fine.
    • NoizeMaschin!! #49, 4th birth-a-versary party! Tuesday 20150728-1930 https://www.facebook.com/events/772766329487585
    • NoizeMaschin!! #50, GOLD EDITION, Tuesday 20150825 https://www.facebook.com/events/385974154936207
    • Build a Robotic Arm (with Stirling Council) Saturday 20150829-1000–1400
      • Sales and marketing will be managed by the council, we'll be hosting 10 pairs of people (one robot assembly per pair) so will need trestle table space for 20 people, USB power and overhead projector. DOM, JD, hopefully one or two others hosting. Stirling will provide tea/coffee/nibblies/lunch for participants.

Infrastructure Report

  • committee/committee_meeting_2015.07.18.1436550988.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)