User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2015.07.18

Committee Meeting 2015.07.18

Minutes

Members Present

  • Present: JD SM TG NB DOM JM BD MitchK
  • Apologies:
  • Absent: WC

Meeting Times

  • Opened: 1200
  • Closed: 1210
  • Next meeting: Sat 20150815-1100, 4 weeks

Minutes of previous meeting

Status Accepted
Moved By TG
Seconded By DOM

Correspondence

  • SM: Perth City Coucil have a grant, has written to them
  • GovHack Team won a $1200 prize! will demonstrate at RAC
  • JD: FabCafe has a mini trial going ahead: running workshops

Property Report

  • ACTION: SM: Ready to apply, will contact Ray Barron

Officer Reports

Chairperson's Report

  • CHAIRPERSON

Treasurer's Report

  • TREASURER
    • Last known bank balance: ~$2000, some cash
    • July rent not yet paid
    • Subcommittee: funding crisis!

Membership Officer Report

  • 4 Full Members with Tool Usage (manual+auto renew) being 3 Active Full and 1 Partial Full
  • 35 Full Members being 35 Active Full and 28 Partial Full
  • 5 Concession Members being 0 Active Concession and 3 Partial Concession
  • 1 Studio Member - Active
  • 1 Sponsored Member - Active
  • 8 Active Visitors

Events Officer Report

Previous ACTION Items Status

Sub-Committee Reports

Infrastructure Report

Agenda Items

  • MK: I wish to lodge a complaint against the committee member who keeps moderating me from the list with no explanation or discussion as to why
    • May not be by design

General Business

ACTION Items Resulting

  • ACTION: SM: Ready to apply for building status to council, will contact Ray Barron
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2015.07.18.txt · Last modified: 20150718-1234 by nick