committee:committee_meeting_2015.06.20

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting 2015.06.20

  • TG: Band membership level, for use of the rehearsal room
  • ACTION: Training/maintenance events
    • Previous volunteers to help prepare/run: AdamF, MK, NB, TG, Rich, TG
  • ACTION: SM will call back George (owner), re: organise a time to inspect the brickwork and drainage
  • ACTION: JD: Followup if no response by 20150530 on JM: Jordan: EMAS/Electronic Music Appreciation Society@UWA, knows Ian McIntyre, knows some interested people who could use an office?
  • ACTION: DOM: Membership update post-meeting, memberregister
  • ACTION: JD: Announce Potlatch dinner night Wednesday 20150610-1800, bring a plate
  • ACTION: MK get into Wordpress and upgrade it
  • ACTION: JD to post list: Welding argon refill time, any with outstanding usage contributions
  • Present:
  • Apologies: DOM
  • Absent:
  • Opened: OPEN
  • Closed: CLOSE
  • Next meeting: NEXTMEETING, n weeks
Status Accepted/Rejected
Moved By PM-MOVER
Seconded By PM-SECONDER
  • CORRESPONDENCE
  • PROPERTY

Chairperson's Report

  • CHAIRPERSON

Treasurer's Report

  • TREASURER
    • Last known bank balance $3,905.55
    • Incoming: $2856.65
    • Outgoing: $5774.74
    • Net: -$2918.09

Membership Officer Report

  • MEMBERSHIP
    • Approval of New Members
      • Richard Harrington (ADUG regular), key bond
    • Current Numbers: X full, X concession, X visitor members

Events Officer Report

Infrastructure Report

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:24:42 +0800
Subject: Re: [artifactory-ctte] Re: Fundraising
From: The Duckman <the.duckman@gmail.com>
To: artifactory-committee@googlegroups.com
Message-ID: <CAFRYd-aptZ80KFSOXvGH734yGzSidTcAbj4NNK_fm5Pz1+iVNg@mail.gmail.com>
  • committee/committee_meeting_2015.06.20.1434776140.txt.gz
  • Last modified: 2020/03/12 12:49
  • (external edit)