User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2015.04.11

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2015.04.11 [20150411-1201]
nick minutes
committee:committee_meeting_2015.04.11 [20150411-1305] (current)
nick Over-noisy recording, ACTIONS
Line 29: Line 29:
       * NoizeMaschin!! could go offsite for a bit       * NoizeMaschin!! could go offsite for a bit
     * If it's looking likely, a firm proposal will be coming through soon     * If it's looking likely, a firm proposal will be coming through soon
 +  * Noisy recording last Wednesday night
 +    * Will ask Ryan to remind bands to be considerate:​ recording door was open at one point
 +    * Some discussion on the list
 +      * WC: Thank you for raising it here
 +        * We happily provide hearing protection in the tool room [and at the bar]. Next time you are uncomfortable please feel free
 +        * http://​www.safework.sa.gov.au/​uploaded_files/​CoPManagingNoisePreventingHearingLossWork.pdf
  
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
Line 106: Line 112:
   * Lasercutters relevelled   * Lasercutters relevelled
   * Temporary arcing fix on LC1290 (still arcs occasionally):​ need a spare part, or cast one out of high dielectric epoxy? or a glass jar?   * Temporary arcing fix on LC1290 (still arcs occasionally):​ need a spare part, or cast one out of high dielectric epoxy? or a glass jar?
-  * TG forwarded a confidential email+  * TG forwarded a confidential email for committee notice. Noted.
  
 ==== ACTION Items Resulting ==== ==== ACTION Items Resulting ====
 +  * ACTION: JD: Lemming'​s visit long weekend: Get some photographers?​
 +  * ACTION: JD: Start the process to find a new tenant
 +  * ACTION: MK will call Sims metal or Instant Waste re: could they leave a scrap metal skip with us to fill?
 +  * ACTION: AdamF, MK, NB, TG, Rich willing to help prepare/run training/​maintenance events
 +  * ACTION: SM will write to George (owner) to get the brickwork and stormwater pump on their radar again
 +  * ACTION: Signs and fire extinguishers going up this afternoon; carpet tape and glow-in-the-dark escape route floor arrows we need for building compliance: Install party?!
 +  * ACTION: NB: we buy a 2 door galvanised cupboard with shelves: $149 at Mitre 10 (Kulin!), SM will contribute
 +
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2015.04.11.txt · Last modified: 20150411-1305 by nick