User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2014.12.06

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2014.12.06 [20141212-0050]
timbo [Officer Reports]
committee:committee_meeting_2014.12.06 [20141213-0256] (current)
nick collect ACTIONS, formatting
Line 2: Line 2:
 ===== Agenda ===== ===== Agenda =====
  
-==== Previous Action Items ==== 
-  * ACTION: NB: Can we make another $108.94 repayment towards towards [PRD]'​s [[committee:​nevernever|never-never]] ? 
-  * ACTION: MK: Bring in CO2 fire extinguisher,​ forward claim through 
-    * Will bring in tomorrow 
-    * Tagging them requires an inspection, $110 callout, $25/​extinguisher 
-  * ACTION: MK: set up a FTP account to the Roleystone WAFreenet BTSync area backup 
-    * MK will send the details through tomorrow 
-  * ACTION: JD can write up some bulletpoints re: [[:​tidyspace]],​ Artist memberships,​ drama, acid, rain, will need help to formalise, to discuss this month. 
-    * TODO: Today 
-    * Main thrust: Name your stuff, otherwise it will be disposed with prejudice 
-  * ACTION: JD: Announce 2014/15 committee to artifactory-core mailing list 
-    * TODO: Today 
 ==== Additional Agenda Items ==== ==== Additional Agenda Items ====
   * DOM lock down LDAP access   * DOM lock down LDAP access
Line 31: Line 19:
  
 ==== Minutes of previous meeting ==== ==== Minutes of previous meeting ====
-[[committee:​committee_meeting_2014.11.12| LINK]]+[[committee:​committee_meeting_2014.11.12]] 
 ^ Status | Accepted, passed without dissent | ^ Status | Accepted, passed without dissent |
 ^ Moved By | JD | ^ Moved By | JD |
Line 57: Line 46:
       * Monies in space building up and in need of banking & not including AV January.       * Monies in space building up and in need of banking & not including AV January.
       * Once AV rent in, space rent out, and money banked, we should end up with a positive bank balance       * Once AV rent in, space rent out, and money banked, we should end up with a positive bank balance
-      * Probably not enough to make another payment on PRDs never-never,​ but should revisit next month. +
-     +
 ^TidyClub.com Income & Expenses Report^01 November 2014 to 30 November 2014^ ^TidyClub.com Income & Expenses Report^01 November 2014 to 30 November 2014^
 ^Income - Total^$3,​448.02 (TG calculated):​ 3592.66^ ^Income - Total^$3,​448.02 (TG calculated):​ 3592.66^
Line 71: Line 59:
  
 **Note:** The figures for income don't add up. Have reported as potential bug to TidyClub. **Note:** The figures for income don't add up. Have reported as potential bug to TidyClub.
- 
  
 === Membership Officer Report === === Membership Officer Report ===
Line 78: Line 65:
     * CURRENT: 40 full, 3 concession, 1 sponsored, 6 visitor members     * CURRENT: 40 full, 3 concession, 1 sponsored, 6 visitor members
       * ACTION: TG&SM: to set up WC as second sponsored member       * ACTION: TG&SM: to set up WC as second sponsored member
-    * PREVIOUS: 45 Full, 4 concession, 1 sponsored, 8 visitors+    * PREVIOUS ​as of 20141015: 45 Full, 4 concession, 1 sponsored, 8 visitors
     * [[committee:​restricted:​memberregister | snapshot]]     * [[committee:​restricted:​memberregister | snapshot]]
     * ACTION: TG to invoice: MK would like to renew at the corporate-sponsored $1200pa for December     * ACTION: TG to invoice: MK would like to renew at the corporate-sponsored $1200pa for December
 +
 === Events Officer Report === === Events Officer Report ===
   * Previous   * Previous
Line 93: Line 81:
       * but no email RSVPs have happened as of now!       * but no email RSVPs have happened as of now!
       * MK has a training template in his shared area       * MK has a training template in his shared area
-    * Next NoizeMaschin!! #42 +    * Tue 20141216-1930 ​NoizeMaschin!! #42 Xmas special https://​www.facebook.com/​events/​1553344871562074/​ 
-    * Geek Haven Xmas in December - thank you Kitty, Elena stepping in?+    * Thu 20141211-1830 ​Geek Haven Xmas in December - thank you Kitty, Elena stepping in?
 ==== Previous ACTION Items Status ==== ==== Previous ACTION Items Status ====
 +
 +  * ACTION: NB: Can we make another $108.94 repayment towards towards [PRD]'​s [[committee:​nevernever|never-never]] ?
 +    * TG: Probably not enough of a positive bank balance to make another payment now, but should revisit next month
 +  * ACTION: MK: Bring in CO2 fire extinguisher,​ forward claim through
 +    * Will bring in tomorrow
 +    * Tagging them requires an inspection, $110 callout, $25/​extinguisher
 +  * ACTION: MK: set up a FTP account to the Roleystone WAFreenet BTSync area backup
 +    * MK will send the details through tomorrow
 +  * ACTION: JD can write up some bulletpoints re: [[:​tidyspace]],​ Artist memberships,​ drama, acid, rain, will need help to formalise, to discuss this month.
 +    * TODO: Today
 +    * Main thrust: Name your stuff, otherwise it will be disposed with prejudice
 +  * ACTION: JD: Announce 2014/15 committee to artifactory-core mailing list
 +    * TODO: Today
  
 ==== Sub-Committee Reports ==== ==== Sub-Committee Reports ====
Line 130: Line 131:
  
   * Opening and closing procedures not always being followed: by members? or AV bands?   * Opening and closing procedures not always being followed: by members? or AV bands?
-    * AV bands are briefed+    * AV bands are already being briefed 
 ==== ACTION Items Resulting ==== ==== ACTION Items Resulting ====
  
 +  * ACTION: TG: Check if we have some cashflow for a repayment towards towards [PRD]'​s [[committee:​nevernever|never-never]]:​ maybe $58.94 ?
 +  * ACTION: MK: Bringing in CO2 fire extinguisher 20141207, forward claim through, get inspection for tagging them (expected cost: $110 callout, $25/​extinguisher)
 +  * ACTION: MK: send the login details through 20141207, re: FTP account to the Roleystone WAFreenet BTSync area backup
 +  * ACTION: JD can write up some bulletpoints re: [[:​tidyspace]],​ Artist memberships,​ drama, acid, rain, will need help to formalise, to discuss this month.
 +    * Main thrust: Name your stuff, otherwise it will be disposed with prejudice
 +  * ACTION: JD: Announce 2014/15 committee to artifactory-core mailing list
 +    * Done
 +  * ACTION: TG&SM: to set up WC as second sponsored member
 +  * ACTION: TG to invoice: MK would like to renew at the corporate-sponsored $1200pa for December
 +  * ACTION: TG will chase up with WC re: CHCW, we expect a $250 request, which may turn into a Lotterywest grant
 +  * ACTION: WC leading the charge to write a first round project plan? Help needed? What next actions required?
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2014.12.06.txt · Last modified: 20141213-0256 by nick