User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2014.03.15

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2014.03.15 [20140313-0047]
nick hardware freedom day, laser servicing, BBQ
committee:committee_meeting_2014.03.15 [20140315-1423] (current)
nick Meeting notes
Line 1: Line 1:
-  * Meeting open: 13:30+  * Meeting open: 13:37
   * Happy http://​wiki.hfday.org/​2014 !   * Happy http://​wiki.hfday.org/​2014 !
   * Happy Lasercutter Servicing Day #1 ! Fire up the BBQ!   * Happy Lasercutter Servicing Day #1 ! Fire up the BBQ!
  
-  * Present: +  * Present: ​JD, BD, NB, Timbo, DH, SKoT, MK, Chris Hall, 
-  * Apologies:​ +  * Apologies: ​JM, AL, WC 
-  * Absent:+  * Absent: ​BR
  
   * Acceptance, Previous minutes: A propose, B seconds: Result   * Acceptance, Previous minutes: A propose, B seconds: Result
Line 12: Line 12:
  
   * Correspondance   * Correspondance
 +    * SM: Stirling City Council: Health Deparment is now talking to us, inspection THIS FRIDAY
 +      * They will bring us the Public Building permits
 +      * Hopefully we can have dispensation to do large events while the permit application is in progress
  
-  * Previous ACTION items +  * Treasurer'​s report by email: 
-    * ACTIONDH email Anton about toolroom +    * DateFri, 14 Mar 2014 18:51:04 +0800 
-    * ACTIONMK: 6 services for $85 at office from Westside Fire Serviceswill email invoiceAnton +    * Insurance bill missing 
-    * ACTION: ​Jason: NAB form, new signatories?​ +    * $620/month bill 
-    * ACTIONNB fridge: basic foam seals +      * Turn aircon off? 
-      * power usage 38.25kWh over 16 days +      * Remida: $228 not paid yetnot until other bills are done, allow to moulderpause membership 
-    * ACTIONTimParking ticket manufacturing +    * ACTION: ​JD Publicise cashflow problems now 
-    * ACTION: SKoT: AREA WARDEN posters +    * Repay bondform says now 
-    * ACTION: ​Funding Efforts +      * Membership buffer 
-    * ACTION: NB: from MK, DO'​M ​-> MKDH: link up WAFreenet +    * NM audio repair bill $210, as membership creditMOTIONDH propose, SM second. Passed without dissent 
-    * ACTIONNB, MK Relocate extraction fans +    * Nothing from insurance 
-    * ACTION: NB: O-Day/​Special UCC night +    * ACTION: ​Timbo prepare report of new members 
-    * ACTIONDO'M send Lotterywest a care package re: previous laser grant+      * 40 subscription members currently 
 + 
 +  * Infrastructure,​ BD 
 +    * Laser ducting was leaking, fixed thanks CH, DO'​M, ​MK! 
 +    * MKcouncil required bike rack installed - thanks! Roof ccoming soon 
 +    * Door v2 Hardware still on the way 
 +    * Preparation for Toolroom Mark II 
 +      * Initial quote (Midalia Steel)$3664 for all required steel, mostly the main structural members 
 +      * $1000 for cladding
  
-  * Agenda: 
-    * Please place further items on the wiki agenda 
-    * Annual insurance bill due - $1500? 
-    * Instant Waste bill due, issued 2014-02-28, invoice# 02702541, $110 
     * IT update     * IT update
       * network       * network
-      * vmm-0: shell, internal ​down+      * vmm-0: shell, internal ​died
       * vmm-1: core, auth, filer, web/wiki up       * vmm-1: core, auth, filer, web/wiki up
       * tidyclub.com user import/​syncing       * tidyclub.com user import/​syncing
 +      * ACTION: NB: from MK, DO'M -> MK, DH: link up WAFreenet.org
 +        * New IPs, we're on it
 +
 +
     * Past Events report     * Past Events report
       * $300 in from NM32       * $300 in from NM32
     * Upcoming Events     * Upcoming Events
       * NM33 March 25       * NM33 March 25
 +        * Laser projectors in house
       * NM34 will be at Blazing Swan, not at the space       * NM34 will be at Blazing Swan, not at the space
-      ​* Australian Experimental Film Festival in May (FIXE: When? Details?) - not charging, but we are taking bar?+        * Artifactory Camp hosting a camp there 
 +        * Also, techno-futurist camp 
 +      ​* Australian Experimental Film Festival in May (FIXME: When? Details?) - not charging, but we are taking bar? 
 +        * Gold coin donation? 
 +        * Evenings of a weekend, Fri, Sat, Sun
       * http://​www.adug.org.au/​ would like to book some more evening meetings here       * http://​www.adug.org.au/​ would like to book some more evening meetings here
         * Third Tuesday of the month by preference         * Third Tuesday of the month by preference
           * No calendar clash for 2014-04-15           * No calendar clash for 2014-04-15
-          * 2014-05-20 would clash with NM35 - is that date fixed yet? otherwise ​27th?+          * 2014-05-20 would clash with NM35 - is that date fixed yet? Yes. Can have 27th
           * 2014-06-17 available?           * 2014-06-17 available?
         * Some Delphi+Arduino interfacing is being talked about by them this month         * Some Delphi+Arduino interfacing is being talked about by them this month
-      * More fund raising ideas needed, we are broke+      ​* DIY Module Synth workshop 2014-04 
 + 
 +  * Previous ACTION items 
 +    * ACTION: DH email Anton about toolroom 
 +    * ACTION: MK: 6 services for $85 at office from Westside Fire Services, will email invoice, Anton 
 +      * MK spoke to Westside, they'​ve heard of us! 
 +        * SM will float extinguisher servicing 
 +        * ACTION: MK will organise immediate servicing, done by Friday 
 +    * ACTION: SKoT: AREA WARDEN posters 
 +      * Has a stack of paper ready to print 
 +      * Wardens documented at [[http://​wiki.artifactory.org.au/​doku.php?​id=areahosts]] 
 +      * Cleaned items are moved to limbo 
 +      * Timbo will have the ticket files in btsync 
 +    * ACTION: Jason: NAB form, new signatories?​ 
 +    * ACTION: NB fridge: basic foam seals 
 +      * power usage 38.25kWh over 16 days 
 +      * WC - can we rent one? 
 +      * Defer another month 
 +    * ACTION: Funding Efforts 
 +      * Subcommittee:​ To the lists! 
 +    * ACTION: Tim: Parking ticket manufacturing 
 +      * 3 days with a red parking ticket, then to limbo 
 +      * Alternating limbo piles, one emptied per week for bin or free for taking 
 +    * ACTION: NB, MK Relocate extraction fans 
 +    * ACTION: NB: O-Day/​Special UCC night 
 +      * Roster on wiki 
 +    * ACTION: DO'M send Lotterywest a care package re: previous laser grant 
 +      * Promotions! D'OM has a stack of ites ready to show 
 + 
 +  * Agenda: 
 +    * Please place further items on the wiki agenda 
 +    * Annual insurance bill due - $1500? 
 +    * Instant Waste bill due, issued 2014-02-28, invoice# 02702541, $110 
 +    ​* More fund raising ideas needed, we are broke
     * [[tidyspace:​|TidySpace]] parking tickets are printed, Timbo dropped them in at some point. ​     * [[tidyspace:​|TidySpace]] parking tickets are printed, Timbo dropped them in at some point. ​
       * Yellow requests were left on the bar       * Yellow requests were left on the bar
       * red and green are in the office       * red and green are in the office
       * [[areahosts:​|Areas and hosts]] report       * [[areahosts:​|Areas and hosts]] report
 +      * Permits must have an end date
 +      * Webcam on limbo table
     * [[projects:​selfpromotion|Promotion and marketing]]     * [[projects:​selfpromotion|Promotion and marketing]]
       * Swancon Easter Thursday 2014-04-17--21 - provide some bag schwag, a stall, a presentation?​       * Swancon Easter Thursday 2014-04-17--21 - provide some bag schwag, a stall, a presentation?​
       * Supernova weekend of 2014-06-21--22 - share a stall, cost: $110 for Kitty Byrne, $110 for us       * Supernova weekend of 2014-06-21--22 - share a stall, cost: $110 for Kitty Byrne, $110 for us
     * More hacking! Training days?     * More hacking! Training days?
-    ​Preparation for Toolroom Mark II+      ​JD: There'​s demand, to the lists!
  
   * General business   * General business
  
  
-  * Next meeting: , weeks +  * Next meeting: ​Saturday morning 20140412-1000weeks 
-  * Meeting closed: ​XX+  * Meeting closed: ​1425
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2014.03.15.txt · Last modified: 20140315-1423 by nick