User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2014.01.04

Agenda

  • Meeting open: 13:22
  • Present: Jenna (chair), Anton, Nick, Tim, Brett, SKoT (sec), Jason (treasurer)
  • Apologies: Daniel (Norway)
  • Absent:
  • Acceptance of previous minutes: Proposed: Tim, Seconded: SKoT, passed
  • Correspondence:
    • Australian Sheet Traders - perspex sheet - trade prices - trade prices - details in BTSync - Daniel dealing
  • Chairperson report
    • Hooray for new year, nothing definite to report.
  • Treasurer's report, by email:
    • Balance: $3719 (Dec31) $4586 (Jan 3), ~$3742 Rent for January 2014, due now, still to come out.
    • NAB form, new signatories? ACTION ITEM
Subject: Dec 2013 Income and Expenses
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 14:01:52 +0800

Some explanatory notes for the Income & Expenses Report -
 * Membership income includes AudioVault. Only $2,035.42 was
   Full and Concession subscription membership.
 * Event income includes all monies from Fridge, Day Memberships /
   Donations (annoying I know, I?m working on it) and net profit from Events.
 * Event expenses (mostly NoizeMachin) are being deducted from the
   cash, while we have copies of most receipts, these expenses are
   not included in the expenses.
 * Profit!!! $140.33
TidyClub.com Income & Expenses Report01 December 2013 to 31 December 2013
Income - Total$5,105.42
Income - Membership$3,235.42
Income - Event$1,870.00
Expenses - Total$4,965.09
Expenses - Membership$300.00
Expenses - Rent$3,741.84
Expenses - Waste$349.80
Expenses - Internet$79.00
Expenses - Electricity$494.45
Net Profit$140.33
  • Tidy club not showing cumulative debt.
  • Random text email addresses by Tidyclub
  • Correspondence report
  • Infrastructure report (Anton)
    • Shanty shed $390 - or buy “Fielders” sheet metal - raised from ground with formply
    • Tool room
      • Daniel is on an extended trip currently
      • ACTION: Anton to liaise with Adam Fiannaca - check timing, design, who is bringing materials, cladding… etc etc
      • Do we need a Big Machine toolroom access panel?
      • Should be able to leave swarfomat in place during construction?
    • ACTION: Anton: order Lathe Belt
    • ACTION: Brett: order control board for the mill
    • Signage - John Parker
    • ACTION: Anton: LED Floodlight for carpark
  • New members: Angus Priest, David O'Meara (Accepted).
  • Officer reports
  • Events
    • NM30 $500
    • LCA Monday, Friday
    • Nathan & Andrew
    • Need a series of training days
  • Property report
    • Nothing to report
    • ACTION: SKoT: Chase our Stirling City guy
    • ACTION: SKoT: Recycling Bins from Stirling City?
  • Events
    • Dec: NM30 - 45 people, $500+ raised for space.
    • Coming: NM31, Jan 14; LCA Jan 6, Jan 10, Jan 11; rumours of modular synth workshops…
  • T-shirts
    • ACTION: Jenna: New T-shirt order (Garry's contact?)
      • Jenna is putting up some designs on Red Bubble.
    • LCA2014 got some good value volunteers' T-shirts, $9-$12 in a run of 150-250, with a short turnaround from Ted, from Splash Promotions in Willeton, [http://www.splashpromotions.com.au/enquiries.html]
  • ACTIONS past
    • Fridge that hasn't - “Scope-Like” $1000 @ Bills Machinery
      • ACTION: Take off Garry (preggers) ANTON
      • ACTION: Anton/Nick: New fridge, ?Scope-Like? $1000 @ Bills Machinery
  • Fire - not inside!! Projects need to be vetted.
    • Agenda proposals → Wiki, alert members: SKOT
    • Registering intent to mailing list - who is number 2 - check fire band
    • Laser cutters also are an ignition source
    • ACTION: Anton: organize extinguishers vetting
  • Parking ticket system
    • ACTION: Tim: Parking ticket manufacturing
    • ACTION: SKoT: AREA WARDEN posters
  • Funding Efforts Stalled
    • Promote at LCA?
    • ACTION: SKoT: get graphics to Elena
  • General business
  • Next meeting: Saturday, 2014-02-08 1300
  • Closed 2:31
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2014.01.04.txt · Last modified: 20140710-1040 by nick