User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2013.09.21

This is an old revision of the document!


Committee Meeting 2013.09.21 (following AGM)

Agenda

  • Appointment of roles

Previous Action Items

  • ACTIONITEMS

Additional Items

Minutes

Members Present

  • Present: Nick B, Daniel H, Skot M, Jenna D, Brett D, Peter D, Anton L, Steven Reszegi, Warren C, Tim G
  • Apologies: Jason M, Brendan R, Anton L

Meeting Times, Venue

  • Location: Perth Artifactory
  • Meeting Opened: 14:50
  • Meeting Closed: 15:31
  • Next meeting: NEXTMEETING

Minutes of previous meeting

Status Accepted/Rejected
Moved By PM-MOVER
Seconded By PM-SECONDER

Correspondence

CORRESPONDENCE

Property Report

PROPERTY

Officer Reports

Chairpersons Report

CHAIRPERSON

Treasurers Report

TREASURER

Membership Officers Report

MEMBERSHIP

Promotions Officers Report

PROMOTIONS

Arts Liaison Officers Report

ARTSLIAISON

Infrastructure Officers Report

INFRASTRUCTURE

Previous Action Items Status

Sub-Committee Reports

Agenda Items

General Business

Executive Committee:

  • Chair: Jenna Downing (JD)
  • Vice-Chair: Daniel Harmsworth (DH)
  • Treasurer: Jason Muirhead (JM)
  • Secretary: Nick Bannon (NB)

Committee:

  • Deputy Secretary and Events Manager: SKoT McDonald (SM)
  • Deputy Treasurer and Membership Officer: Tim Gilchrist (TG)
  • OCM: Brett Downing (BD)
  • OCM and Infrastructure Subcomittee Tsar: Anton Lord (AL)
  • OCM: Warren Creemers (WC)
  • OCM: Brendan Ragan (BR)

Other appointed roles:

  • Quartermasters: Timbo and Helenzilla (TG & HG)
  • Media and Propaganda Officer: SKoT McDonald (SM)
  • Deputy Media and Propaganda Officer: Steven Reszegi (SR)
  • Safety Officer: Daniel Harmsworth (DH)

===

Events: ArtLab creative conference happened last Saturday 14th

Jenna, Steve: Success! Inspired more potential members, events

NM last month DrSketchy's August Poetry Festival

Sizzle@Masters Forrestdale Sunday 29th September 10-5pm Warren volunteers Daniel maybe Require drinks&buns buns: Steven & Warren knows a baker Golden Bakery Subcommitee Nick, Warren,

Budget: Approved: float from fridge

Warren: Mathematical Group

This Thursday 26th September: etextiles night: Jenna

 September 2013     

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

  October 2013      

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa

     1  2  3  4  5  

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Geek Haven once a month Thursday 12th

Got 6weeks Cleanup: Saturday 5th & 12th October

Warren: Volunteers will be in the initial training run
	training priority
SKoT second
Cleaning credits! Lasercutter time

Busybees: Cleanup, replace toolroom Welders required Teardown/rebuild toolroom Special attention to load ratings Daniel will pass this onto a structural engineer

Ross Jarvis
Adam Fiannaca is a master welder

Hire trailer on Daniel's car for bulk disposal

Lotterywest: Treasurer report: $14K in bank, $1K earmarked for insurance, $11K to return to loaners ⇒ $11000 grant arrived in account! Red and black colours, ready to ship on Sep 26th, here in 6 weeks Will need to pick it up from the Docks, Daniel will do the paperwork with Adam Fiannaca Anton's liftback truck Adam F will help us get it setup Daniel H will reimburse the loans tonight, confirm the bank details

City of Stirling: Stirling: “Unlisted use” use → Chris Bashall:

Please order

Check with Chris Bashall?: has it been ordered? Ryan: Yes, the sign has been ordered 21 days advertising starts 4 days after they are informed by SKoT by email/phone then engineering checkout

Myer building Freo rent is $1/m^2/month. work in public Could be an Artifactory satellite base or via Arcadia: BeaufortSt Festival workshop space

PRD, Skot: wants to downpay/cash out as it become possible 2013-07 income: $5700 2013-08 income: $4700

Solar panels SKoT has quotes: Upfront cost: ~$7500 Crowdfunding! $0.28 kWh rebate for not-for-profits? Could halve our electricity bill! from ~$400 to ~$200/month (Daytime use will vanish)

Warren: Build a model traintrack

Action Items Resulting

ACTION: Nick call Jason re: Treasury and Tidyclub ACTION: Daniel get Timbo,Warren onto committee list ACTION: Daniel get Steven onto core list ACTION: PRD: membership handover→ Timbo ACTION: Treasurer: To do: pay SKoT's $837 bill: next month

/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/attic/committee/committee_meeting_2013.09.21.1381572095.txt.gz · Last modified: 20140312-0311 (external edit)