User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2011.07.16

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
committee:committee_meeting_2011.07.16 [20110716-1151]
lordmortis
committee:committee_meeting_2011.07.16 [20140312-0311] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== Committee Meeting 2011.06.04 ======+====== Committee Meeting 2011.07.16 ======
 ===== Agenda ===== ===== Agenda =====
 ==== Previous Action Items ==== ==== Previous Action Items ====
   - DH will set up openERP for Artifactory.   - DH will set up openERP for Artifactory.
   - BR needs a large ladder to check for wireless access.   - BR needs a large ladder to check for wireless access.
 +  - BR needs to send out nomination stuff for AGM.
 +  - SM will do the "​Artifactory CV"
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
 ==== Members Present ==== ==== Members Present ====
/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2011.07.16.txt · Last modified: 20140312-0311 (external edit)