User Tools

Site Tools


committee:committee_meeting_2011.06.04

Committee Meeting 2011.06.04

Agenda

Previous Action Items

  1. DH will set up openERP for Artifactory.
  2. BR needs a large ladder to check for wireless access.
  3. BR needs to get a quote for AV items.
  4. JD & SM preparing for 6×6 presentation.
  5. BR send message to property manager about flooding.
  6. BR will talk to the t-shirt guy about shirts.

Additional Items

  1. Review & Ratify the proposed Materials & Artifact Policy
  2. Schedule of Steampunk event nights

Minutes

Members Present

  • Peter Dreisiger
  • Jenna Downing
  • Skot McDonald
  • Brendan Ragan
  • Daniel Harmsworth

Meeting Times

  • Opened: 13:35
  • Closed: 13:54
  • Next meeting: 18th June

Minutes of previous meeting

Status Accepted
Moved By Skot McDonald
Seconded By Daniel Harmsworth

Correspondence

  • GDC emails
    • 4PM Thursday the 9th to meet Peter

Property Report

  • Bins got emptied!
  • Stuff survey after the meeting

Officer Reports

Chairpersons Report

  • Doing stuff with GDC
    • Promotion and Collaboration
  • Preparing Open Day

Treasurers Report

  • Will start work on the End of Year accounts soon

Membership Officers Report

  • Shay is in San Francisco

Promotions Officers Report

  • No Change

Arts Liaison Officers Report

  • Spatula is coming to the Open Day!

Previous Action Items Status

  • No change. Various people will do stuff today.

Sub-Committee Reports

Agenda Items

  • Review & Ratify the proposed Materials & Artifact Policy
  • Schedule of Steampunk event nights - subcommittee meeting will happen later today.

General Business

  • Open Day Planning
    • Cleaning!
    • Bike needs to be made safe - no exposed terminals, and off to one side
    • Hack Me shelves
      • Too complex for the open day?
    • Street Sign?
    • Lathe Project?
      • Basic Operations training
    • Food?
      • Sausage Sizzle
        • Creating a BBQ / Bonfire thing
  • Members: Please don't use the fire extinguishers to hold down items for gluing

Action Items Resulting

/var/www/wiki.artifactory.org.au/htdocs/data/pages/committee/committee_meeting_2011.06.04.txt · Last modified: 20140312-0311 (external edit)