Having a key to access Artifactory is a wonderful thing, and while we try and place as little onus on our members as possible, there are some responsibilities that must come with holding one of these keys.
The committee can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or #general on Slack.
- If you’re the last one to leave, you are responsible for making sure the space is secure as per the closure procedure.
- If you are leaving and there are other people in the space you must make sure there is another keyholder still in the space. If not you will need to ask them to leave as well and then make the space secure.
- Your key is yours alone, please do not lend your key to others. If your key is lost please advise the committee ASAP so that we can disable your key. We’ll provide you with a replacement.
- If you notice any issues with security. Please advise the committee as soon as possible.
- If you're the only one in the space, we would suggest closing the front door for security reasons.
- If you are working alone, ensure you assess what you are doing and only undertake tasks you are comfortable doing alone. Consider deferring risky jobs to a time when other people will be around to help.
- Every key holder must maintain accurate personal and emergency contact details in TidyHQ at all times.
- The committee reserves the right to revoke your key at any time for any reason. You will be notified by email or other communications method as they see fit.